SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nelda1234

Neighbors kids and paintball Guns!

nelda1234
14 years ago

Yesterday I noticed that some of my girls had paint on them and could not figure out where it was coming from. My DH was outside and heard something in the woods and went in to check it out and caught two of the neighbor boys with paintball guns. They ran when they saw him - One of my girls is now blind in one eye from a shot to her face. I washed her face off of the paint but her eye is still closed today - she has a bum foot and can't even run very well to get away.

It saddens me to think that young children these days are so cruel to animals - and don't seem to care that they are hurting a defenseless animal - they were actually calling the chickens to them so that they could shoot at them.

I am angry at this situation and am not sure exactly what I should do. Should I confront(nicely)the grandparent of the children first and tell her what they are doing. these people also let all 6 of their dogs run all over the country side and I mean they roam everywhere!

Have I mentioned that I am angry about this? I am not trying to cause trouble for anyone, but these children need to know that it is wrong to do what they did - I am allowed by law to have the chickens - I am very careful about them, even though I let them freerange (we have four acres)I make sure that they stay on our property - if I hear them out in the woods I will check on them - if I think they are getting to close to the line I will call them in-

Do you guys have any (nice)suggestions :) I have a few---but they are not very nice :) Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Comments (25)