SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
molanic

have: seed for postage

molanic
14 years ago

This offer is my seeds and bubble envelope, for your postage and address. I'm not interested in any more trading. I'm already a bit overwhelmed with all the seeds I got from swaps this year!

I'm hoping to give at least 25 seed packets to a few people, rather than a few packets to a lot of people. So please don't post if you only want a few things. Many of the seeds are common, so I guess this is geared more toward newbies. The seeds I'm offering are mostly from my own yard, are open pollinated, and were collected in 2008-2009. A few are from swaps from the same time period and are marked as such. I don't have any commercial seed listed.

Here's the Plan

1. This will be for the first 5 people to post here that they are interested. Be sure to post here, so I know who the first 5 are. You don't have to post what seeds you want here, you can e-mail me that. I will make a new post if I have more offers than the first 5 later.

2. Pick as many seeds as you want from my have list.

3. Send me an e-mail with your list of seeds you want and your gardenweb username. Make the subject "SEEDS FOR POSTAGE", so I don't miss it. List any and all that you want, but rank them with the most wanted first. I will give priority to the first posters, and the first items on their list.

4. I'll check the lists and e-mail you back so you know what off your list you will get for sure and how much the postage will cost.

5. Mail me your address and postage (stamps or cash) in a regular envelope. Also include your list or your gardenweb username. I will provide the bubble envelope, and mail your seeds back to you by first class mail. At least 25 packets in a bubble envelope sent package rate is pretty light and should only be $1.50-$2.00. I will stuff in any extras I can as well.

-Let me know if I forgot anything or if you have any questions. I haven't offered any "seed for postage" before, so I am a newbie in that respect. I have received seed this way though and would like to "pay it forward", if there are any takers.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz