SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cassieinmass

Oh God...., Another adventure in gardening

cassieinmass
14 years ago

So remember how ive been clearing land and cutting down stuff thats hanging down into my yard? (remember the whole poison sumac issue I had?!!?)

WELLL.....

I was looking at my asparagus bed, and im looking down at this big huge crop of something that has taken over my asparagus bed that I havent been paying attention to much at all since I thought the asparagus never set out shoots.

There is a whole bunch of baby shoots now, that are completely getting choked out by HEMP PLANTS!!!!!!!

Im looking at them, then I rub my eyes because I cant even believe what im seeing, and where the poison sumac was cut down, there is now a healthy thriving HUGE crop of this stuff!!!!! Now I know its not regular Marijuana, but there still is THC in it, BUT as a Federal Officer from the Federal Govt, I kinda feel slightly nervous about having these beautiful lush marijuana cousins growing in my asparagus patch. Nver mind the fact that they are probably choking the hell out of the poor things!!!! Why does this weird stuff keep happening to me??!!?!??!?!?! LOL!!!!! Too funny, gardening is quite the adventure!!!! -cass

Comments (35)