SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heirloomer08

'Pay it Forward' Offer

13 years ago

It is time once again to get started on a "Pay it Forward" offer. First off if you don't intend to follow the guidelines that are laid out in the following then don't bother to post to this offer.

It is time that we are helping out our own people in this country. Times are tuff and jobs are hard to find. A random act of kindness is often a life changing experince for some people. On both sides, the giving and the receiving. So let's get this started and help out our own people. "You give a man a fish and he eats for a day, you teach him how to fish and he eats for a life time". With that being said let's get started!

1) You CANNOT keep the seed you receive in this offer. You must grow them out to seedlings for the garden and GIVE them away! Examples: low income families, jobless families, nursing homes, churches(some do community gardens for the needy), youth homes, shelters, etc.

2) You must post here and email me to get into the offer. You MUST do both so everybody knows how many have posted.

3) Never, no matter the reason post the "Pay it Forward" seed for trading!!!! It is not to be traded, but given to the needy as seedlings ready for the garden.

Once again, if you don't intend to honor the guidlines laid out then don't apply for the seed. This is "on your honor" that you do this.

Let's get it started! I will take 10 postings for this offer. I myself, will post when the offer is full!

Thanks, heirloomer08

Comments (13)

Sponsored