SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christinmk

omg. just lost my seed trade list....gone

Sort of freaking out at the moment here...

Ok, earlier today I was on, adding a want to my seed trade list. For some reason the page was not loading when I hit 'submit' (could have been my internet, but don't know for certain). After five minutes of waiting I just ex-ed out of the page.

I go onto my trade list again and part of it is GONE. The 'Want' section of my list is still there, but not my 'Haves'. For some reason my 'Want' in the plant section of my page is gone too (had a only couple things listed).

What in the world happened?! Did it go away because I ex-ed out before it had loaded (although I hadn't added anything to my 'Have's list)? Is GW messing up again or something? I don't imagine there is any way of getting back my list, is there? And to think I had listed almost a hundred and thirty things and was starting to give detailed info on many of them ;-( The worst- I will have to try and recall from memory the harvest dates.

Guess this is a lesson to always keep a back-up copy of it (and to THINK last week I was planning to do just that...)

CMK

Comments (5)

Sponsored