SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susan123_2009

need a new life

susan123-2009
14 years ago

I need a new life and don't know how to get one My son left for Iraq the end of June and the same time my husband of 33 years went off the deep end He has Bi Polar and became out of control and became my cxaptive for the last five or more years He wouldnt give me second without standing over me and degrading me he wouldnt even let me leave my house and in the end he became violent and was choking me only to lie good enough that even I stopped calling the law but in the end he was hauled off to jail only to go to a residential treatment facility how fair is that I got stuck with all the problems he left behind including finacial while he has no worries or responsiblities dont know how to pick up the pieces and most days dont even want to try any ideas please give me time if i try to make a trade and drop off for a while pray for my son when the olivia soldier died we all thought it was one of our guys but he drilled near mpls mn and not in our units just from the town but he was still one of our guys to me god speed him to heaven for my son is still safe for one more day

Comments (5)

Sponsored