SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Have a couple things to trade

girlsingardens
16 years ago

I have some rhubarb that needs to be moved, it is very vigorous and shades out the flowers in that area, so I will be moving it to live with the other rhubarb. I have over 25 plants, guess you could say we like rhubarb. Some have green stalks and the other s have red fleshed stalks with green at the top, I am sorry I don't know names, these have all been pass along plants to me.

I also have a few more naked ladies to trade, the bulbs that is. I am doing some moving of beds and these have multiplied very well for me and need to be thinned when I move the beds. These are ones that bloom pink and may be called surprise lillies.

I also have a mix of pink and white lily of the valley that could be thinned out. I can't gaurantee the colors because they have become intermixed.

Lastly, I have hens and chicks that need a home. I have plenty and have some that are extras. They are either all green or green with purple edges. Mine overwintered very well so I don't have to replace them with my extras.

I do have seeds a plenty and can send a sandwich sized bag full of a mix of annuals that are easy and fun to grow, zinnias, cosmos, calendula, cleome,marigolds and dames rocket. This would be a great thing to fill in around empty plant areas. I love my perennials but these plants always cheer me up. I would love to trade a couple of large ammounts of these seeds, I have plenty.

I am interested in berry plants or bushes, herbs, hostas ( no named is just fine with me, I don't care, just have an increasing shady area that needs to be filled in, also interested in sedums and mosses, I have changed over from annuals in my pot garden to mostly sedums and mosses that I don't have to plant every year. Or point me to your page and I will see if we can work out a trade.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (11)

Sponsored