SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

WANTED: Have tons to trade, would like a couple of good trades

SmokyMist
16 years ago

I am looking for ...bananas , alocasias and colocasias other than Ruffles and Black Magic. perennials that are not on my 'have' list. Looking for crocosmia's other than 'Lucifer', calla lily plants ( not the little bulbs ),campanulas, different mints ( other than chocolate and peppermint, again plants, not cuttings ). Would love to have other Clerodendron that are not Bungei. I would consider any plants that are not on my 'have' list, so please take the time to look :o) I havn't had time to trade much lately and I have the bug ! Would Like a couple of good trades for me and a trade of hostas that would be shipped to my mother. Here is a partial list..off the top of my head, and if you dont' see anything you like there, you can check out my main lists. I am not doing any plants for postage, sorry. I have good feedback and can offer references if need be.

1.) One good sized single white brugmansia

2.) Various hoya's ( would be cuttings )

3.) Philodendron Emerald Queen ( these were cuttings but are well rooted and in pots now )

4.) Campanula Elizabeth

5.) Garlic Chives

6.) Echinacea 'Magnus'

7.) Clerodendron Bungei

8.) various sedums that are potted up so you're getting an actual plant. I can send you a list. And of course I also have cuttings

9.) Daylily 'Lily Grapette'

10.) Daylily 'Pandora's Box'

11.) Lily of the Nile

12.) A gorgeous Kalanchoe that you just have to see a picture of, but i have yet to identify it.

13.) Crassula Brevifolia ( plant)

14.) Kalanchoe 'Fang' ( plant)

15.) Gold Crest Aralia Dizygotheca elegantissima ( the plant )

15.) Sanservia 'Moonshine'

16.) Sanservia unknown ( large plants )

17.) creamy pink/white Daturas

18.) A very large white balloon flower plant that I have in a large pot and will trade for an equal plant.

19.) I still have two full size Heucherella 'Strike it Rich Gold' for trade.

20.) about 5 different basils, unusual ones, that I sowed from seed this spring, and they are just beautiful right now.

21.) Crocosmia 'Lucifer'

22.) Blackberry Lilies

23.) various named bearded Iris ( ask me for a list )

Comments (9)

Sponsored