SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinkspoonbill_gw

Plant Swap in Pine Bluff Arkansas

pinkspoonbill
15 years ago

There is a plant swap planned for Saturday, April 4 at the Governor Mike Huckabee Delta Rivers Nature Center in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. When I called, the person told me that there is a group of regulars that attends each month for their monthly swap. She said there is usually between ten and forty people who swap there. I have not been, but am thinking about going for April 4, if the weather is not rainy.

If you want something from my have list on my trade page, and can go to Pine Bluff, AR, please let me know. If, and it is an if right now, I go, I will bring that plant(s) for you. I love to swap, but hate the post office prices on mailing. I really look forward to swaps, but hadn't seen any in Arkansas until this.

Pine Bluff is less than an hour's drive from Little Rock, I believe. You can Google it to get details. The nature center has free entry, and the times are 10:00 to 11:30 am for the swap. If you can't make it at that time, but want something from my list, contact me as I will probably tour the nature center after the swap, and will be around after 11:30.

If you're going to the swap, let me know what you'll be bringing. Maybe we can post here if we're going, and what we have to bring and trade.

I'm really, really looking for Danae racemosa (Alexandrian or Poet's laurel), fragrant native azaleas, hardy kiwi, hardy dutchmans (Aristolochia sp) Pipe, gunnera, wintersweet (Chimonanthes praecox). If you have any of these to bring to Pine Bluff, please let me know. I may have a plant of the size to trade that is too big to mail for any of the above. Thanks.

Comment (1)

Sponsored