SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluebonsai101

Hippeastrum species for other species

bluebonsai101
18 years ago

HI all,

I just got in some various Hippeastrum from my friend in India and what he would like me to do is try and trade a few extras for other species. I do have a couple of hybrids that I can trade, but am only interested in species in return. I have the following for trade:

H. equestre

H. roseum

H. vittatum

H. pailio

H. 'Mrs. Garfield' (a wonderful rare hybrid from the late 1800s

Hippeastrekelia 'Durga Pradhan': The first hybrid between a Hippeastrum and Spekelia.

I would also love a Sprekelia howardii, but I am guessing no one has this as I got no response to my post about it.

I have many species that I am currently growing from seed and I have sent these seed to India as well so that hopefully these can be propagated and become more widely available in the U.S.

If anyone has any species that are different from those above and different from the ones I am growing from seed (aulicum, blossfeldia, calyptratum, glaucescens, morelianum, psittacinum, puniceum, reticulatum and striatum) I would like to trade if possible. I realize that the ones I have for trade are a bit common, but perhaps someone does not have those but does have a different species.

Thanks, and I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the holidays :o) Dan

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!