SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hugogurll

Anyone get their plants from Grace Rose Farm yet?

hugogurll
last month

I see they've got some marked down to just $69 each. Wow, such a deal.

Comments (142)

• brickandmeadow
    3 days ago

I emailed GRF and they said the “exclusive” rose would ship as a potted rose in the next 2-3 weeks. Good news, but that is a year waited for a rose. They are not offering refunds when asked for one.

• Roses In Clay
    3 days ago

Brick, the refusal to refund when they delay (and such long delays) is illegal.

• Related Discussions

Grace Rose Farm vs. Menagerie Farm and Flower

Q

Comments (30)
    @DDinSB (Z10b Coastal CA) Here is a pic of my Stephen Rulo before he gets the top chopped off. Look down to see the small shoot that's emerging... that's Stephen. The rest is the multiflora understock, which will be cut off right above the shoot Here is Oksana, a budded maiden I received a year ago. Look down at the base, and you'll see an old cut-off stem, which was the understock I cut off. And here is one of the Westminster Pinks I sent budwood to Steve for, and received a year ago. It's pretty easy to see where the understock was cut off. I just trimmed this one a couple of days ago Hope this helps you picture budded maidens! (as always, click on the pics to enlarge)
    ...See More

Grace Rose Farm new varieties!

Q

Comments (20)
    Great welcoming news to everyone out there. There is huge sale listing of also new roses at www.menagerieflower.com try to browse over there pretty soon before their listing of this years rarest of theJalbert roses before they are sold out. They are both of are "Beverly Ann Clay Rose, and Gold and Great Rose", Plus, other favorites like singing in the rain if anymore is interested in anymore of these varieties of this collection". I managed to get the "Beverly Ann Clay Rose, and Gold and Great Rose" as a grafted. Because the own roots are already sold out within a few minute. Good griefs. I did not realize that rose shopping online was going to be this overly competitive. I saw these roses from that one lady show of the Rose geek I think a while ago. I had been keeping me eyes wide open out for these two for a while now. LOL. Just do go overboard with the shopaholic rose addictions. Good lucky to everyone.
    ...See More

Grace Rose Farm order

Q

Comments (10)
    I’m in ND and in the same situation… same storms, probably, gave us 99 inches of snow this winter. I emailed Grace Rose Farms last week and my shipment is delayed shipping until next week, so I’ll probably get it Wed. Here’s what I am going to do. 1. Soak the roses in cold water for 24 hours. Thankfully by then, we will have above freezing temps during the daytime, so they should be fine in the garage. 2. I have coconut coir blocks on hand that I will add water to and make a lot of soiless mix. (DO YOU HAVE A LOWE’S OR HOME DEPOT OR MENARDS, OR HARDWARE STORE NEARBY? They will have some potting soil in large bags. Get some of that.) 3. Take a box that is not so huge that the roses will fit in. Line it with a garbage bag that has a hole cut in the bottom to let any extra water drain out, and add some soil mix in the bottom. Then put the roses at a slant so they fit in. Add soil to cover.. I make sure the soil is moist, but don’t drown the roses, and keep them in an unheated garage. Don’t let the soil get dried out. Don’t bring them in the house unless you have grow lights and that’s a whole different ball game. They should be fine until the time you plant them. I would not leave them for a very long time if they are already sprouting when they come. It’s ify because they are coming from California and will be exposed to warm temps along the way. If they are sprouted, plant them in their pots when you get them. You can always plant them in your garden after the snow is gone and it thaws enough to dig. By the way… WHAT ROSES DID YOU GET? I ordered 2 Distant Drums, Crazy Love and my free rose is Apricots N’ Cream. I’m pumped!! Happy Rose-ing in the North Country!!! Rebecca
    ...See More

Buy 2 Get One Free! Grace Rose Farm

Q

Comments (38)
    For all who wonder abput Kates roses, Grace Rose Farm, Plantroses, GcmRanch, Jessiesroses, and other rose/plant suppliers on Etsy…. or on their websites, I have ordered many of roses from them., There are different reasons for their pricing. They have many Japanese roses, unique to our US market and roses we don’t see sometimes from our popular nurseries. Supply/demand principle. And maybe they are just trying to make a living. I am willing to pay more for unique roses that I cannot find in nurseries elsewhere. Many of the Etsy sellers giving a personal touch to their orders, too. And I support these well-meaning kind businesses. They have always been very nice to me. I enjoy their personal thoughtful business! Small businesses often have higher prices just to stay in business. Some of the roses come small and some big! They are all growing nicely for me. i will have a thread in the spring/summer season to show these Etsy/Kates, Jessies, Grace Rose Farm roses grow! Loving them all! They are almost all new last summer/fall 2023-most need time to flourish this coming season 2024. As to Grace Rose Farm, she is very thoughtful and has education in marleting. I read her story of growing roses and she’s an amazing visionary and has done wonderful things with her business. She has bought a few properties, each an improvement and larger better location to grow roses; however, sometines she bpught roses from others when setting up to grow on the new property to ease transitions. She has a growing business. She gives out superb quality in orders!
    ...See More
  • KittyNYz6
    2 days ago
    last modified: 2 days ago

APRIL 29, 2024 TODAY

I am zone 6b. My orders were at different times, so GRF is shipping to me at different times my roses

I have ordered a year ago 2 Exclusive own-root roses not shipped yet: Yoga Trendsetter, Notting Hill.

I ordered in Feb & March, April 2024 , 3 of the-“2 year old potted, whichvGRF says assume grafted from Otto & Sons, then potted by GRF, ,” roses: Rouge Royale, Mother of Pearl & recently ordered Black Baccara.

Today GRF sent me shipping email notice! Excited!

One of my roses is shipped-coming…

PER SHIPPING SCHEDULE, zone 6, posted above, 6b should ALL SHIP by April 30 tomorrow… wonder if all of my roses will ship out then????? ( I ordered BL Baccara only recently so understand if shipped later maybe? )

• Diane Brakefield
    2 days ago

I'm in zone 7. My Grace exclusive has not been shipped. Tomorrow, I'll email them again. If I don't here back in a day, I'll begin the process of canceling my order with my credit card issuer. Diane

• Melissa Kansas 5b/6a
    2 days ago

I received my GRF roses today. I was prepared to be sad but these look great to me, a new to roses person! They are huge. I am used to receiving roses with no leaves but these have a lot of leaves and one has a rose. What do I do about the spotted leaves? Thanks!

• Alice Zone 7b
    2 days ago

Those look great! Which ones did you get? I would cut off any leaves that are yellow or spotted.

• Melissa Kansas 5b/6a
    2 days ago

Francis Meilland, Ballerina, Teasing Georgia, the Generous Gardener, and the Pilgrim

• KittyNYz6
    yesterday
    last modified: yesterday

Melissa,

Beautiful roses! Love the risrs you selected esp. F Meilland & Generous Gardner. ! I wonder about how they get their roses to look soooo good with super green leaves and blooms. I saw them in FB video all in pots all outside over their oroperty, but the roses I received from them must have been griwn in green house with grow lights to get them to bloom? The leaves were the most exceptional green I have ever seen! And your rose leaves, Melissa look exceptional, too too! Wonder hiw they fertilize?

• Heather RR (PNW 8b)
    yesterday

Are all the non-exclusives coming from Otto & Sons now? They look amazing and it is good to finally have a way to get their roses if you aren’t in SoCal, I plan to go visit with my dad next time I‘m down there to see my parents. So far I’ve been quite pleased with what I’m seeing for the non-exclusives. They may be a bit more expensive but you are getting a large and established plant.

• Melissa Kansas 5b/6a
    yesterday

Heather yes! I have no idea if they’re exclusive or not, so probably not. I just ordered what I thought would work in my garden and climate.

• Heather RR (PNW 8b)
    yesterday

One of my deliveries came early and I now have the following exclusives in hand: Mansfield Park, Mansfield Park Pink, and Pink O'Hara.

These are like what other earlier posts have said about the exclusives - small and two to a gallon pot. I will be separating them and potting them up to confirm they are the right rose.

I bought all of my exclusives in the B3G1 sales so I paid $50 for three and got one free. Not a bad deal at all but nothing spectacular either - they have the market for these exclusives so it's not like you can get better deals elsewhere.

It was just about sunset when I took these pictures, I will post a follow up on the roots when I repot them.

• KittyNYz6
    yesterday

Heather , Nice haul of Exclusives-all double plants! I have Yoga Trensetter & Notting Hill coming-hope they ahip soon-zone 6b & April 30 is today!

All my 5 roses ordered shouod be shipped by today, April 30????? per GRF schedule.

. And Ashley Excl. & Georgia Peach Exclusive delivered in fall. Georgia was not a double. Ashley is a double plant. What to do w/ the double???

If Y Trendsetter Exclusive & Notting Hill Exclusive come as double plants-I will have to give away their double-I just cant have soooo many doubles. It’s a nice gift for someone.

• Emmie PNW z7b
    yesterday

My order arrived; here are some initial pics. Floof beasts not included. :D

Edited to add: The three I ordered are Francis Meilland, Polka, and Colette.

• BenT (NorCal 9B Sunset 14)
    yesterday

I hope folks will continue to post what they receive from GRF. I’ve been reading Rose Vendor Facebook, much of the feedback seems to be:

1. Non Exclusives are from Otto &Sons and they look good, whether own root or grafted

2. Exclusives tend to be own root, even when grafted was promised.

-Sometimes there are 2 small own roots in a pot.

-If only one own root plant, the root ball may be in the shape of ’half a pot’, like it was recently separated from its pot mate, and then soil was added to fill that pot.

I did not order from GRF this season, so just looking on the sidelines with interest.

• Diane Brakefield
    yesterday

Still waiting in zone 7 for my one rose ordered, the exclusive, Ashley. And I don't like what Ben just posted. I'll be contacting Grace later, and they deciding whether to contact my credit card issuer while I still have time to do it under the law. My rose was supposed to be grafted and a two gallon plant. Diane

• Melissa Kansas 5b/6a
    yesterday

Sorry to bother everyone again… one of the roses I received (Francis Meilland) has oval circles on most canes. At first I thought they were thorns. Do I prune all the canes? Thanks in advance!

• Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
    yesterday

Don't prune. They are fine.

• sirihomerose(8B/9A)
    yesterday

Here is the Ashley Exclusive own root that I’ve recived yesterday. Don’t know it’s in good shape or not! but, seems suffocated in the box with no holes for airflow. There are 2 small plants.. but, i personally feel like it should be better for the high price i paid!! As our FL zone 9A temps are upper 80+F. The pic was from yesterday, but, it looks more worse now even it’s in the shade. Hope this tiny plant(s) survives.

• Elestrial 7a
    yesterday

I am still waiting on all of my orders, zone 7a. One own root exclusive J'adore, a few Otto and Sons grafted roses, and a grafted Ashley exclusive, I will not be happy if Ashley is own root. Really hoping they either pull through and get us what we ordered or they give refunds

• windowsill_gardener
    yesterday

@sirihomerose(8B/9A), I feel the same way regarding the own-root exclusives I received. GRF announced that they aren't offering many own-roots going forward (only occasional releases of Otto's-grown own-roots, not their exclusives.) I feel like they discovered that the own-root exclusives aren't vigorous enough and decided to just stuff two twigs per pot (not a standard practice).

The J'Adore own-roots I received are not doing well and are barely pushing new growth.

It looks like yours started pushing growth during transit, which is normal. I hope it adjusts and does well.

• alrt zone 10
    yesterday

I am also still waiting in zone 10 for 1 non-exclusive and 2 more exclusives. I'm not sure whether they're grafted or own root since they didn't specify back when I ordered in Feb 2023

• alrt zone 10
    yesterday

I did email CS as someone else suggested, but they could not offer me additional information outside of the fact that they are continuing to ship

yesterday

Sirihome,

Thanks for the pic. It is about in line with what I’ve seen on facebook. Small plant, over-sprouted, not so well cared for. I would probably keep it just for getting a rare variety, but most people would ask for a refund, esp. if they were promised a big grafted plant. I hope they are good with refunds.

• KittyNYz6
    23 hours ago
    last modified: 23 hours ago

Melissa,

The oval circles are simply where thorns fell off & healed-no worries. No prblem. Your tose is healthy-fine! Don’t prune. 😊

Diane, GRF has a big feikd of Exclusive grafted roses. I’dcwait oatiently, but cimmunicate w/ GRF. Ashkey is popular, but you will get her if you wait & communicate.

Siri, Rose leaves turn yellowy white in transit shipping when emerging at first-no worries. They turn green in sun-keep them. I see it all the time as I have many roses shipped. Your rose has thick green canes-very healthy. In the sun for 6 hrs daily it will thrive when well cared for.

Ben, Windowsill ordered an ”own-root Exclusive,” not a “large 2 year grafted. “ Own-roots grow slower first year & may be smaller because they may be about 1 year old. ”2 year grafted.” grow faster first season. However, in the long run, ”own-root catch up in 2-3 years of growth with grated 2-3 years growth and own-root are then very vigorous! I used to do rose consulting with an ”own-root,” popular rose nursery & often explained how ”own-roots” and “grafted roses” grow.

Windowsill, Own-roots first year grow slow as Heirloom Roses Co. explains. Grace Rose Farm appears to be sending ”approx. 12 month old own-roots,” which are smaller than the “18 month old Heirloom Roses Co. roses.” Anyway ”own-root roses,” sit still for a bit and grow roots first year, then in a couple months they grow more but not that fast first year. In 2nd year own roots really grow vigorously. And 3rd year they LEAP HUGE GROWTH-all with excellent nurturing.

I have mainly own-root roses-about 100 roses currently that are own-root. I have a few grafted rises, too.

Grafted roses, esp. 2 year olds, are already thick caned and ready to LEAP forward growing. They may grow quickly after brought out of dormancy your first season.

Some prefer own-roots & some prefer grafted.

Some nurseries sell only own-roots. Some sell only grafted. There are many reasons to sell either one.

With my cold winters zone 6b, & cool summers, I prefer own roots in NY, however I do grow some grafted, that do fine. (I also like young plants own-root-the fresh looking healthy green canes.) Own-roots are popular to the really cold states, but anyone can enjoy them.

Grafted roses are popular, to many people, also.

23 hours ago
    last modified: 22 hours ago

Kitty

I don’t have a problem with own root roses, I have raised my own cuttings, received bands from Rogue Valley and friends that are much smaller and younger than what GRF is sending out. But if you were promised a 2yr grafted rose for the price you paid, as Diane was, that’s what you should be sent. On the Rose Vendor Facebook forum people are saying they were promised grafted (sometimes they re-iterated that and GRF confirmed via email), and still got small own root on the Exclusives.

• KittyNYz6
    22 hours ago
    last modified: 22 hours ago

Ben, If they are receiving a mistake…probably need to ask for replacement or refund.

There seems to be a lot going on at GRF: shipping Exclusives own-roots & 2 yr grafted, and selling a variety of other grafted potted roses, too., AND bouquets, too. And maybe super popular-overwhelmed with tons orders.

Maybe in future they will simplify and focus on 1-2 types roses & sell in future.

I have received fabulous bouquets and bloomed beautiful own-root roses from GRF in last 12 months; but delayed orders, too. And wondering when my 4 roses will come this spring. One rose so far they say is shipped.

I looked at GRF Facebk….. too long a thread, but saw several photos for todays GRF deliveries of dozens of beautiful potted “grafted” fully leafed-out roses!

• Melissa Kansas 5b/6a
    22 hours ago

Sheila and Kitty — thank you both SO much! I will plant my rose tomorrow. 💕💕

• Diane Brakefield
    22 hours ago

Kitty, I communicated with GRF over a week ago and in reply they said the roses were being shipped April 20-30. I've gotten no info as to whether my rose actually shipped, or this vague date is just pie in the sky. I'm not happy with the looks of Siri's Ashley, after the false promises and high prices we all paid. I'm predicting GRF is not in business in another year. Either that, or they get serious about being in business and quit trying to be rose celebrities. Diane

• elenazone6
    21 hours ago

I am also did not get my order so far and not interesred in small own root, had ordered 2 Year Old Grafted Potted Rose Bushes: Baronesse and Alabaster.

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    21 hours ago

Off if the Grace topic but still about roses that havent come, namely Garden Roses. I got an email today thanking me gor hanging in there and my rose would be ready this summer. Should I hold my breath ? lol Who knows maybe I will

• KittyNYz6
    21 hours ago
    last modified: 21 hours ago

Jemma, Did you order ”own-roots?” The GRF own-roots are small, seem to have less leaves this spring . The grafted are looking larger with more leaves from the orders I have seen on this thread.

If they are “Exclusive own-roots,” they're small & few leaveS on this thread. Is that what you ordered?” What did you order ”Grafted or own-root?”

I received larger own-root fully leafed blooming own-roots from GRF in fall 2923, but they probably had all season yo grow.

This us the NEW GRF SCHEDULE SHIP NEWS:

Well my 4 roses should have been shipped on April 21. A previous GRF schedule said ship April 21-30. Only 1 of my 4 roses was shipped yesterday. My 2 Exclusives were ordered 1 year ago-now late per this schedule, not shipped yet. My Rouge Royale not shipped yet, late per this schedule. (Hope tyey send recent ordered Bl Baccara this summer as stated they woiod.

Wonder why orders are late now? I justcemailed GRF. I will wait because I think they will come eventually.

20 hours ago
    last modified: 19 hours ago

Oh dear, Someone has just posted on Facebook that they ordered 3 grafted Exclusives from GRF and this is what she received. Who is their partner/grower who wishes to stay unamed? …Garden Roses LLC?

Kris,

That’s why you’ve not received your Garden Rose. GRF took them! (joke).

• susan9santabarbara
    19 hours ago

Yeah Ben, I saw that on the Rose Vendor Feedback FB group a few hours ago. Which is why I posted a couple of days ago that folks should read that group to see what's actually going on with GRF.

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    19 hours ago

Well I thought I’d share a pic for encouragement of pink ohara . I have plants that arrived in November, own root one year old. They are the most vigorous of the bunch I received from grace . They do have black spot which I’ll blame on our weather and all that but normally bs is not an issue at all for me . The blooms are huge and very fragrant.

I did separate my plants ( 2 to a pot ) but someone told me that voids their warranty .

However I think once they got too big and roots became entwined, then what ? Wouldn’t that make an unhealthy plant too? Anyway I did it and they all survived lol .

I’m still waiting on plants as well . I’m trying not to worry much . I stressed myself out too much with GR Llc lol I can’t worry now

Any suggestions for the pale green leaves let me know !

btw they perfume the air all aroudn this area . its very lovely !

• Heather RR (PNW 8b)
    19 hours ago

Second order of own-root exclusives arrived today, from left to right: White O’Hara, Unforgettable, and Notting Hill.

This time I got two singles and one double (the first order was one single and two doubles).

I repotted them all today and the roots look good for the most part except for Mansfield Park which was not great but should be fine. Some pictures below.

Separated Pink O’Hara.

The not great Mansfield Park after separation.

White O’Hara and Unforgettable look good.

Notting Hill is the best looking of the doubles I got.

Everyone potted up, they look much better already!

Overall I’m happy with these though it helps that I order own roots a lot and am familiar with how they look. Now to see how these florist roses fare in a no spray PNW garden 😄

• windowsill_gardener
    19 hours ago
    last modified: 19 hours ago

Their partner farm in Arizona, which grew the exclusive varieties, is Francis Roses. GRF doesn't name the farm in any of their official materials, but around fall 2022, they posted some things on Instagram (I believe they were Instagram stories) that made it clear that Francis Roses was their grower in Arizona. I'm not posting this to blame the grower, and for all we know, Francis Roses delivered what they said they would deliver to GRF.

Sometimes I feel like GRF is living in a cottagecore la la land when instead they should be focusing on logistics and how to properly run a business. They aren't actually producing any product (besides the cut flowers they sell locally), so they should be making logistics and customer service their forte. Gracie seems to have endless money to burn on her ventures, so I'm not sure anything will change.

15 hours ago
    last modified: 15 hours ago

Windowsill,

I don’t think this particular batch of roses was grown by Francis.Seems she announced the start of the Arizona partnership this year, and these plants , while small, are much older than that. Francis grows for pretty much everyone in the industry and I have never seen a product like these.

• KittyNYz6
    13 hours ago
    last modified: 13 hours ago

Ben,

i read of her partner in Arizona 2 years ago. Maybe we can email & ask her whobis her oartner now? I see the mistake sent boxes of small roses-Wow! I hope they ask for refund.on the tiny starter roses.

Own-root roses are sm in first year, but not that sm.

Lilyfinch, Your last fall roses were gorgeous & O'Hara is beautiful! I received big Exclusive own-root leafted out, blooming 2 roses in fall.2023 one was double -Ashhley roses in one pot.

This spring the Exclusive own-root orders from GRF-“this thread “ look smaller, few leaves almost open than 1 year iwn-roots sometimes. That can happen with early spring; however I am in colder cool north NY & my roses are mainly leafed out now. Some growers de-leaf before shipping & they grow a few leaves started again.

Not sure why GRF Exclusive own-roots are being delivered sometimes with “few starter leaves,” sometimes this spring. Quality control needs addressed? I’d like to seem more uniform quality sent out.

Also, finally givng us shipping notice -“ A NEW SHIPPING SCHEDULE that is followed” for now being late for zone 6-7 would be nice, too???All orders were not shipped on tine for our zones.

However, receiving an GRF Exclusive is rare and love them anyway. They will leaf out & be great in just 2 weeks under good care.-if she’d finally send my 2 Exclusives order after my year wait????? And Rouge Royal grafted-potted, I ordered last fall?

Hope GRF answers my email and sends me quality roses soon.

Diane,

I hope you wrote GRF, again & they send you a quality rose soon. They are now late per their shipping schedule pisted on web. .

I am waiting anyway as I think our roses will all come, but what is the reason for delay with Exclusives now?

• Jemma Z10Socal
    5 hours ago

KittyNYz6

When I placed my order, there wasn't an option to specify whether I wanted own-rootstock or not. It simply listed one-gallon or two-gallon pots. I forgot which one I chose and only realized later that it was one gallon, with no mention of own-rootstock. Since I haven't seen them in person yet I have to ask for pictures from my friend and his

photography skills aren't the best, I'm guessing they're cuttings.

I'm debating whether to complain because even though they're in one-gallon pots, some arrived with hardly any leaves. I ordered a total of 11, so I expected better customer service. Not being given a delivery date was also inconvenient, as I'm away from home most of the year this year and have to ask friends last minute to receive them. I only get a shipping notification the day before they arrive.

One of them is arriving tomorrow, and I wish they'd just shipped them all together to save me from constantly bothering my friends. It's frustrating that whenever I ask questions about their roses, the representatives seem to know nothing about them. For instance, when I inquired about a rose called "Pink Peony" from their catalog, the representative sent me a link on how to care for peony plants.

The only person I like talking to there is Julio.

• Jemma Z10Socal
    5 hours ago
    last modified: 5 hours ago

Heather RR (PNW 8b)

Did you order 2 gallon roses?

Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca

I'm now thinking everyone that selected to receive their roses in fall got better plants and ppl who waited for spring got smaller plants :/. Did you order 1 or 2 gallon?

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    4 hours ago

Jemma , mine are one gallon . To be fair , they had time to grow . When they arrived they were small and definitely didn’t fill out the one gallon pots but I wasn’t too concerned as I know they’d grow up. Also I was excited to get two plants in each pot ! Lol

• Heather RR (PNW 8b)
    4 hours ago
    last modified: 4 hours ago

Jemma, I don’t recall having any options for size when selecting my plants when I ordered last June and I was never given an option to get them sooner (fall as opposed to spring). Mine were all exclusives so maybe that affects the experience as well. They all came as one gallon roses.

• Diane Brakefield
    4 hours ago

My order states that Ashley, an exclusive, will be a two year old grafted potted rose. I just reread it. Nothing has actually arrived, of course. Diane

• Jemma Z10Socal
    4 hours ago
    last modified: 3 hours ago

Jen,

In theory if my roses were ready in October they should be the same size of your roses. I believe they bought some time with that arrangement and gave me younger plants. So far all my roses only have one cutting too =(

Heather,

Maybe because your order in newer than mine. I ordered last April. Mine were all exclusive too besides Stephen Rulo that wont be ready supposedly until next year.

• elenazone6
    3 hours ago

I have asked about my order, and got replay back same day:

Thank you for reaching out!

We are continuing shipments to your zone. Since we are shipping to zones 6–11 this week, shipping will most likely carry over into next week if not received this week.

Once your order is processed, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing a tracking number. Expect your shipment to arrive within 1 to 10 days after confirmation.

Please note that the plants will be professionally grown by our experts and will arrive during the optimal time for transplantation.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

PS. We have 86F tomorrow...

• Roses In Clay
    3 hours ago
    last modified: 1 hour ago

Jemma, the Fall ones were better plants - it goes to show Grace's forced wintering favor excuse was to buy time for plants not in existence, yet she refused to refund Plants that were canceled by GRF in the Fall - someone asked why not take one of the "overwintering" plants and ship it to someone who opted in for Fall. Instead of being 3x bigger "being overwintered in her greenhouse" and painting a beautiful scene of lush foliage and loaded with buds, Spring shipments actually shrunk. Instead of 2-3 cuttings per pot, people are sometimes receiving 1, chopped in half from its pot-mate. Not sure how she could make these promises with a straight face in front of the camera, knowing the truth.

• Jemma Z10Socal
    3 hours ago
    last modified: 2 hours ago

Roses in Clay,

I would have appreciated that transparency from them. This was a deceitful business tactic. I so wished I would have chosen fall since I was in California then and did not know the following year I would have to travel a lot.
    However, for me they did offer to cancel my order when I told them I was not going to be there to receive them. I needed an approximation when they would arrive to make arrangements for them. So far they have been lousy with letting me know when.

• Elestrial 7a
    2 hours ago
    last modified: 2 hours ago

Dianne, I just got a notification that my Ashley is getting prepped for shipping. I got a two year old grafted Ashley, maybe you will get a notice soon?

Got one more shipping notice for one of the Otto roses, but nothing about the other orders

• KittyNYz6
    8 minutes ago
    last modified: 2 minutes ago

Elena, I see that 86F woukd not be considered optimal time to ship. Oops!

They are late for all zones, not optimal time shipping.

Jemma, Order with few leaves, no shipping notice until day before arrived, customer service doesn’t know their roses…. Oops, Ok,

Love some skilled rosarian sellers setting the standards at GRF.

Btw, I trained as a rose consultant “a team of customer service reps,” at a rose nursery. The business claimed they were experts, but the customer service reps knew nothing about roses until I trained them. They had been in business for years. They are actually a BIG popular Rose company. I have asked questions to customer service at the other BIG popular rose companies and their business also often claim they have customer service rose experts, but most of the time they just started learning a little bit about roses since they took the job. They usually know very little. GRF is not alone-most cistomer ser. reps know only a little about roses.

I wrote an email yesterday about my 3 late, not shipped roses. I received a reply today saying…..”We will have your order shipped within this week until next week.” That’s interesting grammar. I guess they nean @It will ship sonetime between tomorrow and next week. That means it ought to ship by before or by May 11.

Also, theyvsaid my Rouge Royale was never shipped to Grace RF so

• Jemma Z10Socal
    4 minutes ago

Hey KittyNYz6,

I directly messaged you about something else =) please check it.