SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emma1420

Solid Surface Countertop -Advice

emma1420
10 months ago
last modified: 10 months ago

Hello all! I am hoping for some design and countertop advice. i want to replace my kitchen counters. After some research i think i want to go with solid sufrace. i am not in a position to replace the cabinets as they are solid and functional (and also 70 years old and original fo the house), so i plan on painting them. I would love granite or quartz, I don’t think they are options due to their weight,

But, i am struggling to find a solid surface product I like. i want a light colored countertop as my kitchen is dark and i find dark countertops harder to keep clean. I am also planning on replacing the backsplash, the kitchen sink (with a stwinless steel sink), and as mentioned painting the cabinets. Any recommendations for solid surface products that are lighter and have more of a matte finish?

I have included a photo of the kitchen as it currently is so you can see what i am working with. i am on a tighter budget so a full rennovation isnt possible unless i win the lottery in the next 5-10 years.

Comments (47)