SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dmichael619

Time to blow off some steam!!!!!

dmichael619
12 years ago

This is mainly for those forum members who are signed up as part of the group order for hoya plants to Epiphytica.

AS you all know on June 17th I snail mailed Jack copies of my import permit and the required U.S.D.A. shipping labels that he will need to ship our order. Apparently that parcel got lost as he never received it. On Wednesday JULY 13th I mailed him a new set via registered mail to the tune of $15 (yes $15) just to mail an envelope where the first one only cost around .98 cents to mail.

I have been tracking this registered envelope every day since it got mailed. As of my bedtime last night it was still showing only that it had left Florence S.C.basically the same day that I mailed it. Now get this. You really want to know just how F@#$%& up the U.S. postal service is?? I just got in from work and decided to check it again and see if it has updated any. It is now 8 days later since I mailed the registered envelope,would you believe that it has just now made it to San Francisco. I swear at this rate I could have flown to Thailand picked up the plants and been back by now.

It's no wonder to me that people don't use the post office for anything anymore. The rates just keep going up and up and up and the quality of service just gets worse and worse.

The PO website is showing that the envelope has left California so maybe,JUST MAYBE,Jack will get it in the next day or so.

I apologize to everyone on this order for things taking as long as they have but the problems that i'm encountering here are things that I have no control over.

David

Comments (22)

Sponsored