SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chris_in_central_pa

Free Yellow Groove Rhizomes

Well, I did some maintenance on my bamboo control system today (bamboo is much craftier than I had imagined) and I appear to have found some failings in my containment system that are going to mandate either some digging and repair or selling the house. In my short exploration of my failed defences I ended up with about 6 rhizome sections from 3' to 5' long. Good roots, buds, etc... with some TLC and good soil I bet they shoot.

Anyways, I know rhizome without clums isn't the best way to propagate (and yelow groove is easy to get), but I packed them, some dirt and some water into a 3" diameter PVC tube and if anyone is interested I will ship them out immediatly (in the continental US only please). If you like them, hose off and ship me back my PVC and we are even. :-)Best chance for survival would be short shipping distance, so I'll give some preferance to someone on this side of the Mississippi.

I'll probably have another round of Yellow Groove in a few days and then a round of red margin (holy crud does that stuff take off, Hoosier isn't kidding when he says hide the kids and pets from it)though I may try potting most of the rubo up myself.

Comments (54)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor