SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Does the perfect purse/tote exist?

Sueb20
10 days ago

Funky's luggage/tote post got me thinking more about bags and purses. I have a stupid number of various purses, from cross bodies to totes, in leather and in fabric, and I switch around at least seasonally. I will also usually switch to a small crossbody when traveling. According to my needs, this is the perfect bag. It is a roomy tote without being huge, it has an exterior pocket for my phone, the straps are a good length, and it is very lightweight.

Haven Tote in Polished Leather - Black – HOBO (hobobags.com)

BUT. I do not like the "polished leather." I have the bag in black, which is how I know it is perfect in every other way. I just don't like shiny.

Anyone have, or know of, a bag that is like this one but in a nonshiny leather? And preferably not black; I'm looking for brown/tan, maybe navy, or some other springy color (I love greens, maybe even pink). This tote is 13 x 9, and I wouldn't want anything bigger. I also don't like anything that's very stiff or structured -- prefer a soft and/or kinda slouchy leather if that makes sense. Doesn't have to be leather, though...

Handbag Mavens, help!

Comments (61)