SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cj47_gw

Anyone out there who hates their induction unit?

cj47
14 years ago

IÂve been hanging out here and on the Kitchens forum for a few years now, while we planned for an eventual whole house remodel. IÂve been looking hard at induction for my new kitchen, and so have followed with great interest any discussion about induction cooktops and ranges. IÂve noticed a trend: No real complaints. Nobody hates the technology, or wishes that theyÂd gone with gas instead. There have been many brands purchased, and nobody has signed in and said, "Steer clear of this one, itÂs a lemon!" or even said that theyÂve had a lot of trouble with their new cooktop, ie, breakdowns and repairs. No matter how much love any brand of anything gets on these forums, thereÂs always someone who got a bad one and came here to let us know about it. I find it hard to believe that everyone is as happy as all that--did I miss something?

So, please tell meÂdid you get induction and now find you hate cooking on it and wish you'd gotten something else? Did you get brand X unit that caused you headaches and frustration and you really wish youÂd have gone with brand Y?? Any complaints out there about induction or the unit you purchased? Just wondering... If it's really 'all that', then yippee. Full speed ahead! LOL....

Comments (101)