Dedtired….
2 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 2 months ago
Related Discussions
Happy Birthday Pam (dedtired)!
Comments (28)Happiest Birthday Wishes to you! I hope your day was as lovely as your birthday cake! Sending along more birthday wishes to your son. Sol...See MoreHappy Birthday Pam (dedtired)!
Comments (39)Thanks for all the new wishes! This birthday has lasted all weekend. I had a great day today marching in the Memorial Day parade, carrying the library banner. Only one kid on a bike ran into the back of my ankle -- that was better than other years!...See MoreHappy Birthday Pam (Dedtired)
Comments (19)Happy Birthday one day late, Pam. Better late than never, my almost, kind of close to, sort of birthday twin except another day and another year, LOL. Snails, huh? I'm with you, they're too chewy and I think of those little slimy things on the sides of aquariums, but I'm coming up on the "7 year rule", so I'll have to try again, eventually. It sounds like you had a good birthday, don't stop now, celebrate with me right through the weekend! Annie...See MoreHappy Birthday Dedtired!!!!
Comments (16)Glad to hear that you had ... and extended ... a good time, dedtired. Good wishes for the year ahead, as well - hope that it brings the fulfillment of some of your dreams. ole joyful...See More- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
Related Stories

HALLOWEENWould You Live in a Haunted House?
Readers chime in on buying a spooky home and share their unexplained experiences living in one
Full Story
dedtired