Smile today - 9/24/25
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- last year
Related Discussions
Smile today - 9/25/24
Comments (10)When 50 year olds tell me, "I'm getting awfully forgetful!", quite often my response is "I got bad news for ya - it gets worse the older you get!". How come I can remember that? Frequent repitition, maybe? ole whatchamacall'im - who gets no joy in that...See MoreSmile today - 2/24/25
Comments (15)tj -- rope-climbing in gym class was my best thing! I was under5ft tall, weighed less than 100 pounds, and somehow, every time, I out-shone all the other girls (who were very good athletes, unlike me, who performed miserably at every other sport). Touched the ceiling every time. Yay, me!...See MoreSmile today - 3/24/25
Comments (10)Speaking of knees…and hips…...See MoreSmile today - 7/24/25
Comments (11)I did not get it until explained, but I do not watch tv and really did not remember Simpsons. I also did not know the names....See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
Related Stories

VINTAGE STYLE25 Old-Fashioned House Details Worth Keeping or Reimagining
See Dutch doors, dumbwaiters and other design features of yore that still have a place in today’s homes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES25 Design Trends Coming to Homes Near You in 2016
From black stainless steel appliances to outdoor fabrics used indoors, these design ideas will be gaining steam in the new year
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSReader Bathroom: Understated Nature in Australia for $9,000
A couple decide to act as their own general contractors for their bathroom renovation
Full Story
LIFE9 Ways to Appreciate Your House Just as It Is
Look on the bright side — or that soothingly dark corner — to feel genuine gratitude for all the comforts of your home
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Real Ways You Can Help After a House Fire
Suggestions from someone who lost her home to fire — and experienced the staggering generosity of community
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
KITCHEN APPLIANCES9 Places to Put the Microwave in Your Kitchen
See the pros and cons of locating your microwave above, below and beyond the counter
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS11 Things to Know About Home Renovations Today
Here’s what the 2026 U.S. Houzz & Home Study reveals about remodeling trends, spending and more
Full Story
DECLUTTERING9 Exit Strategies for Your Clutter
How to efficiently — and regularly — rid your home of the things you don’t want
Full Story
LIFEHard Winter? 9 Ways to Battle Cabin Fever
We know a lot of you are trapped where it just won’t stop snowing. Here are some ways to survive
Full Story






Jeb zone 5