If I Like It...It's Discontinued
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (37)
- last year
- last year
Related Discussions
How do I find the best match for my discontinued laminate flooring?
Comments (32)I did order about 80 bucks worth of T-moldings from slk230red's link. They only take checks or money orders -- red flag there-- but I will withhold judgement until I hear from them and see if they will deliver. When I first started my own business I couldn't take credit cards for a while until I built up revenues so I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt, up to a point. If it's a scam I will order some close-but-not-perfect-match T-mold from HD or elsewhere. My flooring guy says he can make it work either way. Thanks all for the guidance....See MoreWood-Look Tile ... I feel like it’s one of those things...
Comments (26)I don’t think wood tile is comparable to other types of tile (or tile sizes) in terms of how likely it is to become dated. Salt and pepper granite tile is the only other kind of tile I automatically react negatively to. And that’s not really dated, it’s just harsh-looking and out of place in most settings. People may say they are sick of subway tile, but it’s popular for a reason. Terrazzo was almost unheard of for ages, and it made a huge comeback. I’m about to install terra cotta tile in a kitchen. It’s already dated and a lot of people hate it. I really wanted a patterned cement tile, but decided against that. Not because it’s trendy and might become dated (I already have 100 year-old cement tile in another room), but because it was too bold for a partially open kitchen and would have contrasted too much with the adjacent wood floors. While I realize terra cotta is “dated,” I’m convinced it’s appropriate in my setting. What I would NOT Install is fake terra cotta. In a laundry room or basement, maybe. But kitchens get more focus, and I wanted a floor that seemed like it could have been original. Did I do the same with the appliances? Of course not, people don’t have 100 year old kitchen appliances. Trying to approximate that would look ridiculous. I feel similarly about wood tile. I don’t even like engineered wood floors with details like beveled edges or intentional distressing, but I don’t hate them and I think sometimes they look very nice (and suspect other times I can’t tell)....See MoreLike to buy a discontinued Home Depot floor tile Marazzi Montagna?
Comments (8)There's a whole business model out there for buying discontinued stock, everything from office supplies to cloud servers. They aren't all disreputable. Channel Advisor built a multimillion dollar business on supplying them software to do it. Order a few pieces from one of them, if you get them, great, if not, oh well. You said you were desperate. :-)...See MoreAre The GE Slate Appliances Likely To Be Discontinued?
Comments (2)I would venture to guess they will be discontinued at some point - like all other "colored" appliances....See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Take a cue from the classic adage about March with home accessories that call these animals to mind
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Whether regal or sweet, one of March's animals will work with your home's décor
Full Story0

DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full StorySponsored
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida


sealavender