SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrinn33

Kitchen cabinet color advice

jrinn33
10 days ago

Hello,

My husband and I are in the process of building a new home. Our interior walls throughout the home have been painted Benjamin Moore White Dove lightened by 25%. We are at the point where we are choosing kitchen cabinet color, and I am struggling to decide! I am seeking any input/advice anyone is willing to share.

Some details that might be helpful - We live in the PNW, in a rural area. The kitchen windows face NE and look out over a river, the kitchen is open on the N side to our living room. Flooring throughout is a medium oak (LVP).

Design goal - We are hoping to achieve a warm, light, timeless feel and to find warm/neutral colors that lean away from dingy or yellow. Countertops are Taj Mahal Quartzite Leathered. We will be adding natural wood elements throughout the kitchen (at the base of vent hood, around island base, floating shelves between two upper cabinets).

Current options - Given how difficult it is to blend different whites together, I am considering paint matching my cabinets to the wall color. My kitchen cabinet designer has recommended Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, which is very pretty in photos.

Any other ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Comments (9)