SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_jensen15

Basement vinyl floor recommendations?

Sarah Jensen
12 days ago

Hi all,

We finished our basement about a year ago and installed Floor and Decors Nuclore product (link below). Over the summer the boards started to separate and crack all over the basement. We contacted the company who agreed to send an inspector who found some faults with the installation ,such as not leaving enough room to solid objects etc. voiding the warranty, Ultimately we think that the issue relates to both the product and the installation. Our contractor has agreed to install a new floor if we buy it. I am now looking for recommendations for products. I would prefer something that looks like raw oak wood floors for consistency with the rest of the house, but it seems we need a more flexible product. Any recommendations? The basement has storage, a laundry room, and a bedroom suite for guests so I want it to look nice.

Thank you!!

Nucore : (https://www.flooranddecor.com/nucore-performance-flooring/butter-toast-rigid-core-luxury-vinyl-plank---cork-back-101063451.html?utm_content=M-Shopping&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiYOxBhC5ARIsAIvdH52Dd7YyT_SAid-GlzRi6yxGd_YRBgNj0VJK5Y6K7yGlDGs-dg4_aeoaAjZqEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds)

Comments (2)