SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dalida444

Looking for advice on flooring - LVT/SPC or polyurethane - and color

Dalida D
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

May I please ask for advice/suggestions regarding my flooring options? I am stuck and can't seem to be able to make a decision on which colour and type of floor to use. Unfortunately I've had so many issues with contractors that I am on my last leg financially so at this stage I will not be able to afford proper wood flooring. I feel that I have two options:

1. Have my current floor (photos attached) polished and have a clear or coloured polyurethane lacquer put on top, in which case I'm not sure what colour to chose and whether this would look ok.

2. Put down LVT/SPC flooring, in which case would wood or stone design be better matching the exposed brick wall and kitchen colour (Kronospan K532 Flamed Arvadonna Chestnut with black)?

I attached photos of the current state of my flat and a few photos of my 3d designs with different colour floors. Can you please comment on whether any of those floor choices would be good or any other suggestions regarding flooring?

This is the link to one version of my 3d design (you can switch views by clicking the white arrows):

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY AND ALL POINTERS IN ADVANCE!

Comments (11)