SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monicakm1

From Serengeti to White & Silver Glam

monicakm_gw
6 months ago

I'm updating my 2002 office from the wilds of Africa to a high polished white and silver glam look. Art will be b&w canvases of horses. Walls will be a white with a silver accent wall. The silver wall will have a Rust-oleum clear iridescent glitter over it. Sconces on the wall adjacent will bring the glitter to life! I have this setup in my master bath on an aqua colored wall. When that sconce is on, the adjacent glitter wall literally lights up. The one pop of color in the office will be a pink office chair. I will be trading in an awesome old metal/formica Army desk for something in white, minimal and sleek. The one thing I can't figure out yet is the floor. I can have any floor (type/color) I want. DH installs flooring and works with interior designers. I currently have wood in here. It's a med darkish color. I also have two large white dogs. Really don't want to go darker. There is existing crown and base moulding. I am looking for suggestions for flooring. I don't want carpet. Thank you

Comments (8)