November (Already!) Game
2 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (99)
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Discussions
Game CLII November
Comments (219)The Winner's Guide to Casino Gambling - Edwin Silberstang...See MoreWednesday already! Brain Game---SOLUTION!!!
Comments (59)My first guess for A1 was 'pedestrian sidewalk', but then decided that was redundant, 'pedestrian crosswalk' made more sense. For some dumb reason or another it took me longer to realize that B1 was names of states than it took me to figure out the answer. And I feel like I should have gotten C2, but I didn't. I just couldn't get past the word 'snot' , and when I made myself read it as 'tons', I had 'tons of clean air'. Knew that had to be wrong, but was the best I could come up with. And no way I'd ever get D1, I didn't even get the Tennessee part. Nor did I realize the symbol in D2 was Pi. When it was given as a hint, I got it right away. Although it still seems like it is incomplete, should have a building or something with it. So once again, I got all but two. Guess maybe that's not too bad. . . . . . Rusty...See MoreNovember Game CLXI
Comments (124)Tales From The Georgia Tech Sidelines - Kim King ( who will figure out the connection ? :0)...See MoreWednesday's Brain Game already!---SOLUTION
Comments (26)Close encounters of the third kind A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush Eggs over easy Diamond in the rough Can't see the forest for the trees Deep in thought High hurdles Root canal Stop in the name of love Forty below zero Light at the end of the tunnel Be on time And...........Elbows! But I'll certainly take Elbow (singular)...See More- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Stories

MONTHLY HOME CHECKLISTSTo-Dos: Your November Home Checklist
Winterize your home and yard, and make a game plan for the holidays
Full Story
Designs on College Bowl Games
Get ready for the national championship with a look at the year's best teams, and some home architecture to match
Full Story
BASEMENTSHow to Create the Ultimate Game Room
The basement isn't just for storage. From pingpong to a replica stadium, bright ideas to transform underused space
Full Story
HOME TECHRetro Video Games Score Big in 21st-Century Homes
Old-style arcade consoles are blipping and blinking their way onto home design's radar. Will Space Invaders soon be invading your space?
Full Story
MONTHLY HOME CHECKLISTSTo-Dos: Your November Home Checklist
Give your home a festive holiday air without running out of steam, and stay safe and snug as temperatures drop
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSLet's Chic-ify the Game Room
Pour yourself a cosmo and kick back on a chaise for a stylish football party even non-watchers can love
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
HOME TECHQuit Playing Around With Your Game Console
Gaming systems can do so much more than just run games — they can streamline your home activities and improve your life
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGBaking Soda: The Amazing All-Natural Cleanser You Already Own
Battle grime, banish odors and freshen clothes with this common nontoxic cupboard staple
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESYour November Garden Checklist
What to do around the U.S. this month to help your garden thrive — when you're not admiring fall's brilliant colors, that is
Full Story
Carolyn Newlen