SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_756651122

Matching stark white cabinets to warm counter Calacatta Miraggio Gold

Christine
7 months ago

Help! We are designing a new kitchen and our cabinets are a super white white. Our vision is to have a crisp white kitchen with gold hardware. We were planning on doing white cabinets with white countertops, white backsplash, gold hardware and accent with wood accessories and plants (we have medium/dark brown wood floors). We are trying to decide if the MSI Calacatta Miraggio Gold is too warm for a bright all-white kitchen. I've seen pictures where it looks beautiful, but it looks like it was paired with soft/creamier white cabinets. Can anyone advise on mixing a bit of warmth in their counters with a stark white background? We brought a very small sample to our home to look against our cabinets and my eyes are starting to play tricks on me - it looks different from every angle. Our other choice was Calacatta Sol from Masters Countertops which looks to be a brighter white, but I can't find any "real" pictures of anyone using that in their kitchen. Also, is the Miraggio Gold veining too dark to pair with brighter gold fixtures? Thank you in advance for any advice!! (Pictures of samples show Mirragio Gold on the right and Calacutta Sol on the left)

Comments (15)