SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Vungle Cloud UX Template

Oakley
9 months ago

Talk about twilight zone. This morning while playing a game on iPad, when I closed the app I started hearing light music and sounds from someone splashing into water, then a girl saying, ooh, yeah. lol

I turned the iPad off, and the music kept going. I went back to my game and it was playing during my game. Closed the iPad and when I turned it back on there was a gray music box that was playing the music, and I was able to pause it. It works until I have to close and open the iPad again.

At the top of the gray box it says "Vungle Cloud UX Template" and I googled it and it I did the suggestions I found and it didn't work.

I don't get popups, and I have no clue how this happened. It immediately began after I closed my game, and it does have ads but it's just an ad for another game. I've read a lot about it and I'm still clueless.

Help.

Comments (19)

• bbstx
    9 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

I’m no help. I’m just here to read the solutions.

• Springroz
    9 months ago

On my ipad, it drives me NUTS!! I catch SOMETHING accidentally, and then it is in the backgound and I cant turn it off! It is nearly impossible for me to get rid of lives on FB; they move to the top or bottom of the screen, the 'X' does not work, I have to hit 'Pause', then something else....

• bbstx
    9 months ago

Springroz, those things on FB are so annoying! I have the same problem.

Oakley, have you tried closing all your open apps?

• Springroz
    9 months ago

bbstx I am glad to hear someone else is annoyed by it! Being a Lagger is sometimes difficult...LOL.

• Oakley
    Original Author
    9 months ago

Bb, I close my apps all the time, and nothing helps. Im using the old ipad right now & just checked the new one and the music is gone, but i know it will return. Maybe.

Spring, imagine if we couldnt pause it. Horrible!

i’m heading out for awile and maybe a super techie will help. lol

• Funkyart
    9 months ago

or you could just google it. There's tons of info on it and how to remove it.

• Olychick
    9 months ago

You have a new ipad. You will have free support from Apple. They are really helpful. Give them a call!

• Oakley
    Original Author
    9 months ago

@Funkyart I've googled the heck out of it, nothing worked. But it's gone! It may be back, who knows, but it hasn't happened all day.

BTW, I google everything before I ask questions.

• maddielee
    9 months ago

Do you know about swiping off the screen?

A swipe closes what is open.

Double click your home button. Swipe away the apps that are open.

• bbstx
    9 months ago

Do iPads still have home buttons?

• maddielee
    9 months ago

If yours doesn’t…

• bbstx
    9 months ago

I haven’t had an iPad with a home button in ages. I didn’t know they still made them with home buttons. A little research reveals that Apple started phasing out the home button in 2017. Apparently there is one budget model that still has a home button, but that too may have been phased out last year.

• maddielee
    9 months ago

I still call this action my home button. Old habits are hard to break, sorry.

“The gist of iPads and iPhones without a Home button is that swiping up from the bottom center replaces the function of the Home button. Swiping up from the bottom center of your screen is how you will return to the Home Screen on your iPad.Jan 10, 2023”

• Oakley
    Original Author
    9 months ago

The mention of home button may have solved a problem. I mentioned this before, but when I talked to the apple tech I asked how to quit an app. He told me where to swipe. But he never told me how to close all the apps and I figured swiping must have closed them too.

When I read about the home button, my iPad Air 5 doesn't have one so I googled it and yes it does! I haven't had time to do it yet but I'd go to settings, and other many steps, and there is a round circle like a home button, which will appear on the home screen. It can be moved with my finger to put it in a place I want. And I can move it again. That's the home button. Hit my head on the wall! Then I tap it twice to bring up open apps to close.

Biggest world mystery, of all the money apple has made off us, why can't they put a quick start sheet in the package?

• maddielee
    9 months ago

“Biggest world mystery, of all the money apple has made off us, why can't they put a quick start sheet in the package”

Almost Paperless instructions.

There was a quick start feature when you turned your device on the first time, wasn’t there?

The User Guide….

https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/welcome/ipados

• Oakley
    Original Author
    9 months ago

Maddie, yes. I did some of it, but not all.

• bbstx
    9 months ago

Oakley, just swipe up from the center bottom of the screen. It will bring up all the open apps. You then have to close them one by one, which annoys me no end. Why don’t they have a ”close all” button??

• Oakley
    Original Author
    9 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

Bb, what device are you using? I just checked and there isn't a swipe line on the menu page, but it's on everything else. I hate that thing.

• bbstx
    9 months ago

I use an iPad Pro (3rd generation). I’m away from it right now but when I get home I’ll check. I don’t think I need a swipe line.