SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caburns5

Green wall color to coordinate with Greek Villa kitchen cabinets

C. B.
9 months ago

My kitchen cabinets were painted Greek Villa with a coordinating gray back splash. Now my adjacent, open dining/living room walls (one long room, currently Navajo White) need a new color. I would like to go with a light green since I have an area rug with greens in it, but I am having trouble finding the right green (and I can always change the area rug). I have an off white sofa and a red (sort of brick red) side chair (there is red in the area rug). I am not a fan of dark sage greens or of gray for the walls, though have been looking at gray greens. At times the gray greens (like BM November Rain) look cold and dingy. I want light and cheerful. The space is a condo with windows at the kitchen end and a deck slider at the other, so it is dark (the reason I had the cabinets painted white... they were dark cherry). I've bought numerous Samplize samples and can't seem to be happy with anything so far. Would love some suggestions, not married to any paint brand though the painter I will be using tends to use Benjamin Moore. Photos show kitchen (blue accent wall will be painted) and the living room area with the green/red carpet. Thanks for any help, and let me know if I also have to get rid of the red chair!

Comments (6)