SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homechef59

Finally, Kitchen Reveal and Kitchen Update Pictures at the Bottom

homechef59
10 months ago
last modified: 7 months ago

The project: I am refreshing a 22-year old kitchen and butler's pantry.

Staying: The cabinets are in very good shape and were custom back when they were installed. The cabinets stay. The flooring stays. It's the same flooring over the entire first floor. The wall oven/microwave, warming drawer and ice maker will stay. They are all in good shape.

Going: The chandelier over the island. Not only is it dated, it's a grease trap. Need to select a replacement chandelier. Only one electrical source will limit my choices. Will need to coordinate with breakfast area chandelier replacement, too.

Big replacement projects: The countertops and backsplash. Istanbul granite has been chosen and will be installed next week.

Being replaced: The Dacor 36" gas cooktop and Dacor downdraft are being replaced by a 36" Bosch Benchmark induction cooktop and 36" Zephyr downdraft. (Now, don't start the downdraft discussion. It's not up for debate. I can't install a hood on the island, there is a bathroom upstairs directly above it and I'm not getting into moving a toilet. End of discussion.) I am also replacing the kitchen sink, the faucet and the disposal.

The big appliance replacement is the refrigerator. On order is a SubZero 48" French Door refrigerator freezer with stainless doors to replace the still working 48" KitchenAid side by side. (It's a relic from when KitchenAid was an independent company and made real products that lasted.) The SZ will fit in the space without modifications. It's just a question of when it will arrive. My retailer ordered one for the showroom and one for inventory ages ago. The showroom model is supposed to show up next month and mine in October. I can wait as long as the KA keeps on ticking. I've got a KA FD in the garage that can be used in a pinch. Fingers crossed that it shows up in this century.

The walls and trim of the kitchen are painted SW Creamy. The color stays. The real wood flooring stays. It's the same flooring throughout the entire first floor. I don't want to refinish floors at this point.

Here are pictures of the current kitchen and my questions will be below.

My decorator friend wants me to paint the cabinets white. I'll use the SW Creamy. I could be talked out of painting them. The finish could be cleaned and refreshed. Everyone is telling me to paint them white. If I do that I'll keep the hardware. It's really nice and in good condition. I like it.

It's killing me to throw out perfectly good countertops. I'm hoping to salvage enough to put some of the old granite in the laundry room counters.

Last is the backsplash. The counters drive the decision. I'm probably going to go with a complimentary white subway tile backsplash of some sort. I'm just not that creative.

Here are the questions:

One, am I crazy even painting these cabinets? Please give me some opinions on this subject.

Two, if I do paint them white, I'm thinking Taj Mahal Quartzite or Calacatta Miraggio Gold Quartz or one of the warm/gold veined marble mimicking quartz products for countertops. If I'm replacing countertops, I want a lighter color countertop.

As an alternative, how would it look if I painted the cabinets and kept the old Dakota Mahogany countertops? I might be able to make them work if I choose my new sink carefully. I really want a single bowl undermount sink. I'd have to talk to my fabricator and see if they could cut a new hole for a new sink. I think I have enough room, but I'd defer to the countertop fabricator on this one.

Advice please.

Comments (57)

• Kendrah
    10 months ago

It sounds like you like your current kitchen, it's your friends who do not, and they don't have to live with it. Do what YOU want. I think the wood is great, goes with your floors, and seems in keeping with the style of the rest of your home as far as I can see from slight glimpses into the other rooms. Replace the backsplash and light. Then rejoice in the fact that you will have saved yourself from a major headache!

homechef59 thanked Kendrah
  • homechef59
    Original Author
    10 months ago

Good ideas and thanks for the feedback. I'm considering a bunch of combinations and options. Ask me in an hour and I'll give you a different answer as to what I'm going to do

I really think new appliances, getting rid of the lighting fixture and adding that BIG stainless refrigerator will change things in a big way. Adding a lighter color countertop material and backsplash will go even further to lighten things up.

The worst thing that happens is I come back and paint the cabinets or paint the island.

I had a neighbor that had her painter clean and polish her cabinets rather than replace and they looked great. I'll talk to my painter about that possibility, too.

• Related Discussions

Finally, one year old kitchen revealed and need photoshop help

Q

Comments (14)
    Rest of the photos: View of the island: Computer Desk wall: Sliding door wall Fridge corner: Here is a closeup of the backsplash options I am considering. The middle one is my favorite. It is a gray blue glass tile. The right most fits the budget. It is Adex subway tile. The size I am considering is different. It is a 2X4 beveled subway. The color I am thinking is also different. I would like a big favor from photshop experts. I would like to visualize the gray blue fully in the window wall and the hood wall. DH wants us to tile the computer wall too. Also, is it possible to photoshop two more options. One is Adex celery 2X4 beveled subway tile too fully on all the walls. And the other option is to do the celery/bone with everywhere except beneath and above the hood. I would like to try the gray/blue glass tile just above and below the hood. Please help me make a decision and give your suggestions too. Here is the link to the adex beveled subway tile: http://www.adexusa.com/viewproduct.php?id=532 Backsplash options: Family room sofa: Rug under the sofa fireplace wall: tv wall: Another tile I like is this: http://www.covefinishings.com/MS01.html#
    ...See More

Final Reveal - Majra's Two-Toned Kitchen

Q

Comments (101)
    I can't believe I never commented on this. I've had your kitchen bookmarked since June and I've kept coming back to look at it. I've never seen a two-toned kitchen come together this nicely! All the materials harmonize perfectly. I've showed this to my DH and he said, "That's it!". That sealed the deal. We're using your kitchen as our inspiration. :) I noticed on another thread you mentioned you are in Florida and your home is on a slab. We are also in Florida (Miami) and on a slab. We love the look of hardwood flooring, but everything we've read seems to discourage using them in this climate while on a slab. Can you tell me about your floors? How were they laid? Glued down? What species are they? Have you had any problems?
    ...See More

Almost final, final reveal of my tiny, tiny kitchen

Q

Comments (40)
    sf_treat - how do you like your floor? how is it holding up? I'm looking at some floors from hardwood bargains. the samples are impressive, but I'm in Philadelphia so I'm going to have to pay some pretty hefty shipping. The price is low enough that even with the shipping it will be reasonable compared to some other options, but I'm concerned about ordering something that I basically can't return. (I could but I'd have to pay ANOTHER shipping charge)
    ...See More

Kitchen Reveal--finally!

Q

Comments (37)
    Zellycat and artemis, the lights come in strips that simply stick to the bottom of the cabinets. For the area over the sink, our handyman just cut a piece of wood trim and I think glued to the inside of the part that hangs down (apron?), then he stuck the lights to the bottom so they would shine down over the sink and not straight back at the wall. As long as you have an outlet hidden in the cabinets like we did over the stove, all that has to be done is to drill a little hole in the bottom of the cabinets towards the back, and then feed a small cord thru and up to the power supply. We had our handyman install another similar outlet at the top of the cabinets on the sink side. I kind of forget now, but I think we could have done it in a more simple way, but we actually had our guy also go up through the attic to connect the 2 sides so the whole thing could turn off with one light switch. Otherwise, Inspired LED has a fancy but very expensive remote that would do it. If I remember correctly, that remote was over $200. I'll take pictures tomorrow if you would like.
    ...See More
  • PRO
    JAN MOYER
    10 months ago
    last modified: 10 months ago

The first thing you ask before any kitchen "refresh" ? Do I LOVE the layout? Do I love cooking in it? Is it convenient when friends gather with me in the kitchen?

Only you can decide that, as above.

I notice your screen name, "homechef". Just sayin.....: )

Does a 48 inch fridge suit the cook and locale? Maybe not.

homechef59 thanked JAN MOYER
  • la_la Girl
    10 months ago

Absolutely agree with Jan on the dangers of piecemeal - that being said if it were me, I would want to knock back the wood a bit - would get some gorgeous rugs and change out the counter stools to something non-wood (or slipcover them in a simple cotton duck or white denim) - i would likely tackle the backsplash as well just bc i think it’s a straight forward project to get done and would make a big difference - a few small changes would help me be patient as I got ready for an overhaul

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    10 months ago

Here's the challenge as you spend on a 48 inch fridge to fill a HOLE: ) and suffer no great venting for a cook on an island

Draw and measure the existing space, every wall , window foot and inch. Include the butler, where all passages lead.

What's to lose? You're a year from that new fridge. Worth noting that in ten years? That will be a thirty year old cabinet set up, with those new appliances and whatever else is "new"

• homechef59
    Original Author
    10 months ago

I've looked at the gutting the entire thing and starting over. I don't want to do that. I know that the three deficiencies of this kitchen are the cooktop on the island, the lack of a second prep sink and the flooring material. Everything else works well. It's a good space for entertaining. It's open without being too open. I like it. I'm going to leave a full gut to the next owners. Thus, the refresh.

I'm really leaning toward the change of countertops to a much lighter color material and new backsplash with some new appliances. I can always come back and paint the island or paint the entire thing.

• cpartist
    10 months ago

Only thing I'd do is replace the counters with something like Taj Mahal quartzite and a backsplash to match.

Oh and since you're not redoing the layout, I'd replace the gas cooktop with an induction cooktop. Cleaner, and more efficient.

I would not paint the cabinets. I went with painted perimeter cabinets and two of my cabinets after 5 years are showing wear. (Garbage pail cabinet and cabinet under the drawer microwave.) My island which is quarter sawn oak and has the cleanup sink and paneled dw in it looks as good as the day it was installed.

homechef59 thanked cpartist
  • PRO
    Debbi Washburn
    10 months ago

I think your cabinets are beautiful. I would just change the top and backsplash - not white - they would need to be a little warmer.

Good luck and post after pictures!

homechef59 thanked Debbi Washburn
  • dan1888
    10 months ago

My vote for Taj counter and matching slab backsplash. For your downdraft look at Best Cattura.

homechef59 thanked dan1888
  • darbuka
    10 months ago

Just want to add…there’s no way the existing fridge is a KitchenAid. Even ”when KitchenAid was an independent company and made real products that lasted”, the company never made built-in fridges. The condenser on top is a dead giveaway. That fridge is an old Sub Zero. Sub Zero was the first company to manufacture built-in fridges, and the first to put the condenser on top of the unit. To this day, Kitchen Aid doesn’t make built-in fridges. Nor do they make fridges with condensers atop.

homechef59 thanked darbuka
  • KW PNW Z8
    10 months ago

I hadn’t thought of induction when I commented earlier. It’s of course, the answer to no hood. So much cleaner. I don’t want to highjack your post to induction vs gas! I’ve had both & love my induction slide in.

homechef59 thanked KW PNW Z8
  • bpath
    10 months ago

OP is getting a Bosch induction cooktop.

homechef59 thanked bpath
  • Sheila Kelly
    10 months ago

Another vote for not painting the cabinets.  They appear to be a nice natural wood tone that isn't too red or orange.  The natural wood tones are coming back in style while the all white kitchen is on its way out.  

I think a good cleaning/polishing and new counter and backsplash would do wonders.  As an added bonus you could easily add the undermount sink you want if you update the counter.

Both quartz choices you mentioned are great.  I'm going with the calacatta miraggio gold myself and pairing with Portmore white backsplash.  It's similar to Chloe in style but is a bit warmer whereas I think Chloe runs more cool with more grey tones.

homechef59 thanked Sheila Kelly
  • homechef59
    Original Author
    10 months ago

darbuka,

Strange, the manufacturers plate inside the unit says KitchenAid.

I've had a number of SubZeros in various homes through the years. I'm a retired real property appraiser. I know the difference. This unit in the picture is a 22 year-old KitchenAid.

• Kendrah
    10 months ago

I moved into a home with a 22 year old Kitchen Aid fridge that was in fantastic shape. They used to make a good product.

It sounds like your plan is taking shape. I suggest doing it in stages so you can see if once the fridge and lighting is in you really want new counters or not.

homechef59 thanked Kendrah
  • clt3
    10 months ago

@darbuka , yes we have a 48” Kitchenaid built in that is 21 years old.

Before

and after we had stainless panels made to replace the wood.

Replaced counter, backsplash, etc. and had cabinets painted.

homechef59 thanked clt3
  • pofin
    10 months ago

@darbuka, yes, that fridge is a built in Kitchenaid. My parents had the same one.

• ShadyWillowFarm
    10 months ago

Maybe go to a tile store and see what they have for backsplash tile that may mimic the patterns on the plates you have on the walls? Bring in a bit of color so it’s not all brown wood and neutrals.

homechef59 thanked ShadyWillowFarm
  • homechef59
    Original Author
    10 months ago

clt3, Thank you for the pictures. That's a beautiful result. Your countertops are one of the options I was considering. You make me feel bad about replacing a working 22 year-old refrigerator. I could have gotten stainless panels. They look great.

A picture is worth a thousand words. My DH really likes the white cabinets and painted island combination.

We have decided to try this in stages. Remove the lighting fixture. Replace the countertops, backsplash and appliances. Clean and polish the cabinets. Stop and assess. Potentially paint the island. Stop and assess. Potentially paint the entire kitchen.

Cpartist, You make a really good point about areas of heavy usage. I've experienced the wear and tear around a trash pullout in another kitchen. If we only paint the island, we would avoid this. Thanks.

Shelia Kelly, I like your suggestions of the Portmore and the Cloe. The choice will wait until the counters and appliances are done. Thanks.

• ShadyWillowFarm
    10 months ago

I would come up with a plan for the whole kitchen that you love. Countertops and backsplash choices for wood may not work well with paint. Look around online for inspiration pictures, and also come up with a budget. Would it be better to sink an additional $50k into your kitchen rather than a retirement account or college fund? And I assume that you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, home chef, so it’s important to have that space be functional and pleasing to you.🙂

• Joseph Babcock
    10 months ago

One thing you may consider is the trade off between the cost of painting cabinets and new - if the cabinets are several decades old (which they may be, looking at the partial overlay, raised panel style), they likely lack modern conveniences like soft close doors, full extension pull out drawers. Cabinet production has made leaps and bounds in the last decade or so, even lower priced products will often have more features than custom units from the 80s, 90s. To put a professional (durable) factory finish on the cabinets using water based poly products will be expensive; not doing so will make a painted finish that will chip and reduce the value of the cabinets. I do think the cooktop on the small island is not ideal and would be better somewhere on the perimeter.

homechef59 thanked Joseph Babcock
  • emma1420
    10 months ago

@clt3 do you mind sharing the color of the paint you used on your island?

• clt3
    10 months ago

@emma1420, the color is Sherwin-Williams Aquaverde.

• Hiela
    10 months ago

A word of advise from someone who also started a reno in "stages" and is ending up redoing everything, and backtracking on choices of items already installed..

It is fine to do things in stages, sometimes it actually makes it easier. BUT, have your design plans finalized for each options, to ensure that it will all work. It can get very confusing once you start. Changing a light is all good, but anything involving paint, make all your decisions first. Once you have part that is updated and part that is not, it is that much harder to make decisions.

• arcy_gw
    10 months ago

No to painting them. Frankly I am not sure why you are embarking on this 'refresh'? You sound like you still love your kitchen AS IS. Why not wait until you dream of something else? Easy enough to swap out appliances that don't work for you. Just because someone told you kitchen's need a second prep sink doesn't make it fact or a 'deficit'!!! Most people get their dream kitchen once in their life. Sounds like you already did---so ENJOY!! Anything you do for 'future owners' is a GUESS as to what they might like and a huge waste if it's not to please YOU.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    10 months ago

Make a plan and DO it, or leave it alone until you can commit. Your pause and assess will simply lead to continual frustration. By the time you finish, it will be a 25 year old kitchen.........

and you won't feel the progress or effect of your decisions. It will delay the "bang"!

As they say? "Love it or leave it......."

• wendyec
    10 months ago

Ok, I maybe disagreeing with everyone here but I would START with painting the cabinets! I love the kitchen cabinets and they do look good quality, however the timber is now a dated and dark look. I had a similar kitchen but all painted in a dark cream with granite tops I hated. I painted the island and lower cabinets in black, which looked fabulous with the antique brass handles and the countertops, and the upper cabinets where all painted a creamy white. The splash backs we then changed from the dark cream subways to a small handmade subway tile in a similar colour to the upper cabinets. As we painted the cupboards ourselves it cost almost nothing and was easy to touch up if we did get a chip anywhere. We also painted the walls ( which again where in the heavy cream colour) to a lovely soft grey green colour. The whole effect was amazing, and all for next to no cost. The countertops,while still not a colour I loved, actually looked really good with the whole kitchen. The comments from everyone who saw it was’WOW’

homechef59 thanked wendyec
  • ci_lantro
    10 months ago

I would be thinking out of the box...like how I could remove the built in oven stack, shuffle some cabinets, possibly using some of the matching cabinets from the butlers pantry and get the cooker on the exterior wall with proper overhead ventilation. Either a range or a cooktop and place an oven in the island. And possibly extending that run of cabinets on the exterior wall.

Even leaving everything as is, I would check to see if the glass doors in the pantry could be swapped with doors in the kitchen.

I would replace the chandelier with another recessed light rather than 'capping off' the J box.

homechef59 thanked ci_lantro
  • RoomDesigner AI
    10 months ago
    homechef59 thanked RoomDesigner AI
  • homechef59
    Original Author
    10 months ago

RoomDesigner AI, That was really nice of you to do the inspiration picture. Thank you.

• homechef59
    Original Author
    10 months ago

Ouch. I just got the Taj Mahal quote from the fabricator, $17K. DH says to go ahead, which really surprised me. He went with me and that's what he liked. I've got to come to terms with it. Apparently I have expensive tastes and he's been hanging around too long with me and it has rubbed off.

Exploring the quartz options further. Waiting on quotes.

• homechef59
    Original Author
    9 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

Consolidating decisions in one post.

We have decided on refreshing the cabinets with SW Creamy paint to match the trim and walls. We have hired a professional cabinet refresher who can remove the rope trim on the crown molding on the upper cabinets. He will also be removing the readed trim and the embellishments on the island. This will simply the look of the cabinets.

Unfortunately, he will not be able to remove the corbels underneath the island countertops. They are needed for support. It was too involved to remove them and install new support for the countertops. They will be painted the same as the cabinets. Hopefully they will fade into the background and you won't be able to see much of them with the chairs in place.

We balked at the Taj Mahal for countertops. While I could afford it, it would have meant not getting new countertops in the laundry room. This is what we decided on, the Istanbul granite. Here is a picture.

While my designer doesn't seem to be thrilled, the house and the kitchen are traditional. The granite really is the superior material. It's been purchased and I've okayed both the template and it's placements on the slabs. Just waiting on an installation date to get my other subs set up.

• homechef59
    Original Author
    9 months ago

The next decision point is the lighting and hardware choices. The kitchen is open to the breakfast room. The current fixtures are black wrought iron. I like the one over the breakfast table, but the one over the island is awful. I can't wait to trash it. It was a grease and dust collector.

Here are pictures of the current situation. The island.

The breakfast room.

The sink, faucet and soap dispenser will be stainless. The large refrigerator will be stainless. The cooktop will be replaced by an induction unit which is black trimmed with a stainless band. A new stainless downdraft ventilation hood will be installed.

Note, and this is important to remember, over the island the house construction is such that it is cost prohibitive to try to add additional service to the ceiling. This means only one fixture, not two or three as is usually done.

I don't have a problem with mixing metals. I've lived in too many old houses to think that everything has to match. I have a gold Bunny Williams chandelier in the dining room and a gold light in the foyer. The house door hardware is brushed nickel. The kitchen cabinet hardware is antique bronze.

I do think that the two lighting fixtures in this area should be the same or very similar finish. I'm leaning towards a brass or gold finish. The brass seems a little softer. I think the current lighting is properly sized. The replacements will need to be fairly large 36" to 48" or so.

This first one has a single electrical source with about a 36" spread. Different companies. I thought the glass globes could be cleaned if necessary.

Bellevue ZP12591 Frieda 3 Light 10"W Linear Pendant - Olde Brass · More Info

Mykonos Medium Chandelier in Antique-Burnished Brass · More Info

A second possibility from the same company. My problem with this one is which one to I put over the island and which one do I put over the table? I am afraid the long one is too long.

Ali 10 Light Chandelier, Brushed Natural Brass · More Info

Ali 8 Light Chandelier, Brushed Natural Brass · More Info

Or should I go in a brushed nickel direction? Thoughts on finishes?

• eam44
    9 months ago

One of the things that dates your space is the Hi/Low upper cabinet heights. There are several good strategies for evening those out, and if youre going to be painting anyway, you might consider addressing that too. Good luck!

• homechef59
    Original Author
    9 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

We took the huge TV mount off the wall cabinet. The cabinet will be painted. Here is the damage some yahoo inflicted on the cabinet. I did consult with one of the other forums about wood repair. They gave me advice about an epoxy product to use to fill the holes. I've got it. Home project to follow.

• homechef59
    Original Author
    9 months ago

Made the final lighting selections and ordered them yesterday.

Over the island will be

Visual Comfort Vendome in Hand Rubbed Antique Brass

Alpine · More Info

Over the breakfast table will be Visual Comfort Linear Branched Chandelier in Hand Rubbed Antique Brass

Alpine · More Info

I got the Vendome as an open box item from Visual Comfort at a pretty good discount. Fingers crossed that it's just a return and not a damaged item. The Linear Branched Chandelier is on backorder and won't arrive until September.

• homechef59
    Original Author
    9 months ago

It's coming together. Theoretically, I've got everything lined up for next week. Lets see if it really comes out as planned.

The tearout and disconnection is scheduled for Tuesday.

The countertop installation is Wednesday. They just called to reconfirm.

The hookups for the sinks, faucets and disposal are Thursday as well as the electrician for the 50w electrical installation.

/the next Monday, the appliance people are sending out their senior installation person to figure out what to do about the downdraft motor that doesn't look like it will fit in the outside space.

The refrigerator people are telling me that my unit might arrive as quickly as the end of the month. That would be great and sooner than I was expecting. I still have to schedule the backsplash installation and the cabinet painter. I bought the backsplash tile this week and it's sitting in the garage along with the grout and they caulk. I got lucky, the tile I selected had a bullnose version. Both the tile guy and the painter are on standby.

• salonva
    9 months ago

Wow I absolutely LOVE your selections. I have been looking at lighting (for a dining room) for about 2 years now, you know, like a part time job assignment. I love the new lighting you've slected and the countertop. ( fwiw, the lighting you chose is too large for my space and above my price point but they are gorgeous).

Please post pix when it's done. I think it's gonna be stupendous.

homechef59 thanked salonva
  • homechef59
    Original Author
    9 months ago

Salonva, They were above my price point, too. I'm a little horrified to spend that much. Still, I had a master budget. I saved enough from the change in countertops to afford to splurge on the lighting. Depending on how the rubbed brass finish reads, I may not be changing the cabinet hardware. That will save me something, too.

FYI, I have discovered that you can watch the Visual Comfort website. They have open box items on a pretty regular basis. That's how I got the Vendome light. It's going to be another month before I see the Linear Branched light. I'll post pictures when they are hung.

• homechef59
    Original Author
    7 months ago

Here are the final pictures. This was a kitchen update. We had the cabinets professionally painted, new countertops and backsplash, most of the 2000's Tuscan type geegaws removed, some new appliances, new lighting, new sink and faucet, switched from gas to induction cooktop, and new refrigerator freezer.

Alpine · More Info

Alpine · More Info

Alpine · More Info

Alpine · More Info

Alpine · More Info

Alpine · More Info

• petula67
    7 months ago

Nice countertops!

homechef59 thanked petula67
  • eld6161
    7 months ago

Great transformation

homechef59 thanked eld6161
  • blfenton
    7 months ago

Wow. Looks like a brand new kitchen. You must be thrilled with your new space.

homechef59 thanked blfenton
  • vicbayside
    7 months ago

Your update turned out so light and pretty, you must be thrilled. I'm almost done with my kitchen and new to induction too, hope you like it. You did a great job navigating all the advice and getting what you wanted...enjoy!

homechef59 thanked vicbayside
  • ShadyWillowFarm
    7 months ago

Beautiful!!

• mxk3 z5b_MI
    7 months ago

Look terrific -- nice transformation!

• la_la Girl
    7 months ago

Looks terrific - fresh and bright, enjoy!!

• homechef59
    Original Author
    7 months ago

One other item. I kept the original cabinet and drawer pulls. They were lovely, the knobs are in a rose bud shape. They were in an oil rubbed bronze finish. I was having trouble finding something to coordinate with the new rubbed brass lighting fixtures. I tried the oil rubbed bronze ones that I salvaged. I think they work well with the countertops which have some pretty large dark brown flecks in them.

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    7 months ago
    last modified: 7 months ago

Well after all the naysaying we all did (myself included), it looks terrific!

Enjoy your beautiful renovated kitchen--hope it is everything you dreamed of!

homechef59 thanked Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths