SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_318293197

HELP PLEASE! ANY FLOOR PLAN IDEAS?

Kassandra Sullivan
11 months ago
last modified: 11 months ago

Hi!, I have been dreaming with owning a home for a long time. Now that I am able to assume that commitment, I sadly learned that the home prices are more expensive that I imagined. Fortunatly, I learned that the costs of building a house in my area are a little cheaper that buying a new one (considering that the lifespam of everything will last longer) and I am able to build one because I qualify for an afforable construction loan program as I live in a rural area. Anyhow, my lot is very narrow and the house has to be less than 35ft wide and less that 1400 sqft., for livable space. I already have a floor plan but my builder will allow me to make modification to it and try to make it look like the nice house I always dream. I would love to hear you ideas on how to improve this floor plan!!!

Note: I plan to live in it with my cat. Even though it is only me and my cat, I want three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one of them in the master bedroom) as I have a big family who often visits me. I love open concept designs and I would love to have more connection to the patio as intend to have a nice outdoor kitchen and nice patio furniture ( I was thinking on a nice long sliding window.) Also, I want a nice kitchen as I love cooking for my family, and I want to have a two car garage at the front of the house. I understand that this house will not look like the princess casttle I wanted as a kid, but I want to try to make it look better☺️. Also, please keep in mind I do not understand a lot about design.

Thank you for your time!!! 🏡💛💛

Comments (19)