SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carrieann_wood

HELP W BATHROOM ACCESSORIES

Laney
last year

I'm doing a small powderoom and I'm not sure which accessories to put up ? I have a mixed metal light that has ( PN , Black & Gold ) in it w a Polished nickel faucet. I plan on doing a "gold " mirror ( preferably) ? I wanted to try to get black w gold in there to match light ? I was thinking I'd either do all blk accessories w a " gold mirror " or All gold w a "black" mirror ? Or maybe I can mix them up and do a "black" towel ring ( to the left wall on side of sink ) w the "gold" mirror , &" black" towel rod (to the right) & "gold " toilet paper holder or the "black " toilet holder , "gold" towel bars & " black " mirror? I know its a small bathroom and usually just 1 or 2 metals are used but im wondering if all 3 could work ? Do bathroom accessories all have to match ( towel racks , rod & toilet paper holder or can u mix those metals too? I attached pics of the light up w all the accessories. I want to wallpaper but not sure when I'll be able to do that & might keep paint color same for now or I'd like it maybe a bit darker ?

Comments (10)