SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

Mtnrd...you were in my dream last night...

...or rather I was doing the invading...of your home that is.

So strange.

Somehow we went to your home in ME...though the house looked more like your other place in that it was a rambling thing. We showed up unannounced and you were just arriving with some other people...clearly unhappy to see us. But I figured that. And I was trying to justify it in my own mind as I'd said on the forum how we'd be in your area that day and you'd probably put 2+2 together. You said you would be leaving to take your guests to the mushroom show soon, and I said we only wanted to stop by for a bit, if you didn't mind if we stayed after everyone left. So we end up in your house which is somehow connected to a small mall area where there was a coffee shop. So we're trying to find our way through a maze of halls and rooms, up and down stairs to the coffee shop, and by this time the place is full of guests so we're visiting with the guests as we're wandering around ... one area was like an indoor underground garden with stone pavers on gravel and a fountain and plants and such and skylights overhead. So I manage to find my way to the bathroom which was your son's...and it had a note on the john to him about how to properly flush it as it was in the lower level...the room was all tiled in peacock blue mosaic. And as I'm finding my way into the bathroom, I hear another guest say, "Oh here's the bathroom" and it was another one in the room next door. When I came out of the room, one guest sort of questioned me sharply to make sure I'd flushed it properly! I assured her I had. Then somehow we were back upstairs and outdoors on a covered patio area with a large round bar-height table on which were a stack of books by a designer named something like Garth Brooks. And you mentioned to the group of people who were milling around in that area that your family loved his design and you were going to have a lecture starting soon on his design aesthetic.

Then I woke up! How weird was that!

Comments (14)