SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Wedding Gift when wedding is months before Reception

Funkyart
last year

Looking for ideas for a wedding gift for a couple who will be married at the courthouse in a few weeks (parents, best man/maid of honor only-- I am not invited) -- but have a full on wedding reception planned for late Spring. This will be my niece's second wedding and her groom's first.

From what I am hearing, most people are saving gifts for the spring reception but I would like to give something to mark their actual wedding... with a follow up gift at their reception.

They have a new house, a 7 yo son and a puppy... because this wedding brings them together (officially) as a family I am thinking something home and family oriented OR something to literally mark the day though it is getting a *little* tight to have something engraved or personalized (I have 2 weeks). I am sure they would love something for the holidays-- but it seems a little early for that?

Also, of all my nieces, this one is the least fussy.. she loves pottery and a more laid back, casual style. She loves cooking and has started some casual entertaining since buying the house.

I have scattered ideas but nothing that has quite "hit" yet. Appreciate any suggestions ❤️

Comments (46)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022