SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

A Few Spcial clumps, FFUs And as FFE.

Little Light of Mine has been blooming i9n clumps for several days

Sun Dazzle lights up the garden

Spacecoast Francis Busby has been adding so much beauty.

Uncle Sam's cut is a nice sight.

Day after day the Clowns Parade.

FFO: Exotic Starfish

FFO Navajo Pony

Beautiful Great Balls of Fire (thanks, Kate)Well

FFE: Lady Dragon

Well, that some of what has been making my morning garden walk so much fun, as Kate said.

kay

Comments (8)

• lilykate7a
    last year
    last modified: last year

Looks like we were posting at the same time!! So glad Lady Dragon bloomed for you. Don’t you like it?!! The clumps look great!

organic_kitten thanked lilykate7a
  • shive
    last year

You gotta love those big beautiful clumps. Little Light of Mine and Clown Parade are my favorites. Great Balls of Fire is a pretty red!

Debra

organic_kitten thanked shive
  • Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    last year

Navajo Pony and Great Balls of Fire are calling to me. Both are beauties........Maryl

organic_kitten thanked Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
  • Nancy 6b
    last year

Little light of Mine sure looks good, such a big clump! I need to move mine, a shrub has grown into it. Clown Parade never seems to have a bad day. S. Francis Busby is great too, all your pictues look so good to !

organic_kitten thanked Nancy 6b
  • organic_kitten
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you all for looking and your kind comments. Kate, I am just tickled with Lady dragon. I do like it so much, so glad you enabled me with that one. Debra, I have Kate to thanks for Great Balls of fire. It is such a pretty intense red, and gold edges set it off. of course you all know Clown Parade is always a favorite and Nancy,little Light o0f Mine has been blooming in a clump for a week and that one is probably not the largest clump. I have divided it several times, It is just happy where it is. Maryl, Navajo pony isa pretty one. Kate and I got that bug at the same time, I think. Thank you, Julia...High praise.

kay

• Brad KY 6b
    last year

Navajo Pony and the unnamed one before it are my favorites of this great bunch.

Brad

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    last year

Thanks, Brad; the unnamed one is Palace Garden Beauty...It looks nice next to Navajo Pony, doesn't it?

kay