SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Haven't been to the optometrist in quite a long time

Kathsgrdn
last year
last modified: last year

so when I picked up my daughter's glasses and contacts I made myself an appointment. I found out today I have small cataracts in both eyes. I also got confirmation that my nighttime vision probably sucks on rainy nights. May need "driving" glasses someday.

I found out I have 20/20 vision on close up vision. I thought for sure that had gone downhill and would need reading glasses. I was told it is probably just tiredness, having to hold the book farther away when I read now. I do usually read books late at night just before going to bed.

I was hoping they had the new glaucoma machines that don't do the puff in your eye. I really hate that and had to do both eyes twice. This was the first time that I had been to this place and I like it, so made another appointment for next year.

Now to make a gyn appointment. Been even longer for that one. I'm also a year late for a mammogram. I'm such a bad patient. The past couple of years my health insurer has sent me multiple coupons for gift cards or something (can't remember) trying to bribe me to going and getting a pap smear.

Do you need to make an appointment you've been putting off?

Comments (15)