SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loves_sweater_weather

Looking for some paint advice - Benjamin Moore only, please

Toni Gunning
2 years ago

Hi all! I am so impressed with the help others have received on this site. I’d love to hear thoughts on my space. I’ll tell you up front, I can’t paint my whole living room or change my furniture. But I am looking to paint a room off the east end of it where I’ve hung a massive canvas print of a pelican. And I’m also considering painting 1 skinny wall that leads into our bedroom. We live in the mountains by a lake and colors never looks how I expect them. Here is our sitting room that leads to all bedrooms and is a quiet space (no TV). It has west and south facing windows. The walls are painted Brandon Beige. They read beige to gray to green to blue depending on time of day. Anyone know why my Brandon Beige looks so weird? It’s always natural light. Anyway, what paint colors do you suggest for my pelican room? And what colors would you suggest for that skinny wall with the 3 pictures? It leads into our bedroom/bath that I’ve also added photos. Bedroom ceiling is Grant Beige, wall is Soot. Bathroom is Soft Chamois. Bed and bath get mostly shaded northern exposure. Husband saw mint green in the Soft Chamois, but I’m hopeful it could be used somewhere by the pelican or skinny wall. I’ve already ordered new frames for the 3 picture wall and will be moving 1 picture to the wall with the horses. Thanks!!

Comments (11)