SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fleurssauvages

Interior and Exterior Design and Remodeling Software

fleurssauvages
2 years ago

Hi, everyone. I just moved into my new home a few months ago. A lot of the home was outdated but we saw a lot of potential in it. We're finally at that point where we're ready to start doing some of the small remodeling. We're going to start with the painting/fixing some small holes in walls, as that seems like the quickest update that will make a large impact. I'm having a hard time deciding on colors. I've got ideas but if I could see it, I think I'd be able to decide easier.

Same thing goes for the yard. The front yard was really beautiful with a lot of natural greenery, beautiful trees, plants, wildflowers. And the back...is nothing. It's just a fenced in piece of grass. It's a great canvas but right now is extremely bare. We'd like to plant some stuff, give it a facelift, but I can't picture what anything will look like and having a hard time deciding which trees, plants, shrubs, flowers, etc. to choose. I'd like the back to match the front, basically, but just can't decide on how to do that.

I know those softwares exist where you can see what something will look like with your remodeling ideas but when I read the reviews they're so all over the place I don't know which to choose. If there's a free one that's great, then great. If not, I don't mind paying for one if it's good and reasonably priced. I need one for the inside and outside, or I'm willing to purchase two separate programs if needed. I'm just hoping for some suggestions on which software or apps other people have used and can attest to.

I should add I'm not incredibly tech savvy. I can do the basics but that's probably the extent. Most of my work is done on a computer as opposed to phone, if that makes a difference.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals