SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
john_donodeo

Please help me select new kitchen sink faucet!

John
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Demo starts on 3/7 for a complete kitchen gut job, and the new kitchen sink faucet is the last thing I need to select. I've attached a picture of the pulls I'm getting, and I'm getting white shaker cabinets (so original, I know lol), an emerald green subway backsplash, natural stained white oak hardwood floors, a white/grey quartz, and GE Cafe stainless steel appliances/stainless steel undermount sink. I would like a faucet that is brushed nickel/satin nickel (like my pulls), and simple/non-fussy, yet attractive. Hoping to keep the price $500-$750 if possible, but willing to go over for one that I really like.

What I'm particuarly struggling with is if I should have the quartz guy make 3 holes and get a corresponding soap dispenser and separate spraying tool. I know it's best to have the holes drilled in the quartz before installation, so wanna make sure I get this right. However, I never use the soap dispenser I currently have, and I think I may prefer the look of just one faucet "item" there and nothing on the sides (unless I have the faucet "framed" with one "item" on each side of it, if that makes sense). So I think I lean just towards a single handle pull-down faucet (like this one below), but wanted to get some others' opinions first.

I'm told to look at Kohler and Elkay in particular. Someone suggested maybe get a touchless one, but not sure how reliable those are for the money. Thanks!!

Comments (21)