SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grovegreenguy

Mail order high shipping costs holding you back?

FrozeBudd_z3/4
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Been looking at ordering a handful of clematis from a Canadian west coast supplier, at checkout over $60.00 in shipping and tax is upon those mere four plants, that's more than half the price of the plants themselves. Now, if I wish to purchase other kinds of plants from their listing, there's an additional separate postage fee upon those as well. I understand not all plants are available at the same time and the need for separate dispatching. I bet many folks happily fill their online shopping carts only so say a big OUCH and no thanks at checkout! Just as most things in life, plants are ever increasing in price, but depending on the source, often can remain rather reasonable as well! Some places do however set a lower shipping fee and even might absorb a bit of the cost as well. Otherwise, has high shipping impacted your online ordering?

With the above said, I can't imagine the immense work, headache and dedication of being a substantial sized mail order outlet also dealing with the frustration of high shipping costs. Really is a shame for the very large number of places having closed their doors over the years!!

Comments (31)