SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boschboy

Silestone Ethereal Glow is installed! (Pic heavy!)

boschboy
2 years ago

Our kitchen project has been eight years in the making. We had the house built in 2013 and took the builder’s basic kitchen package. Over the past eight years we have replaced the refrigerator, double oven, microwave and cooktop. We added a vent hood along with a glass tile backsplash and the end cap doors for the cabinets to give them a more finished look.

The builder grade granite has stained terribly over the years in spite of repeated sealings. It has been a real dissapointment. After many months of debate we settled on a quartz but could not decide which one to go with. Last August Silestone unveiled their Ethereal line. I fell in love with the Ethereal Glow because of its subtle veining of grey and copper.

Below are the before and after pictures. I have been a member of GW/Houzz for many years and enjoy following the updates from others. I also learned a great deal along the way and am grateful for all the help given to others in this group.

This is the kitchen that was delivered from the builder in 2013.

The ’after’ shot. It is an amazing difference for us.

A close up of the Ethereal glow. Some of the pictures it will look a bit tan, but that is from the lighting in the room. The base is more white than tan.

Comments (80)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022