SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicole_creo

Need help decorating. new apartment renter who can't make up her mind!

Nicole Creo
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi all!

I'm having some trouble coming up with ideas on how to decorate this space. I found a sectional that I love. Deciding between the lighter or darker grey color but leaning towards the lighter. I also really love this taupe chair that I found as well. What kind of coffee table would go well with this space/sectionals? I'm really liking lighter browns/walnuts and round shapes. As for rugs, I'm open to any color or pattern but love neutrals such as cream with brown. Same goes for the tv stand. I'm not allowed to use nails in the walls which is a bummer cause i really wanted to mount TV. Included some photos for refrence! TIA so much!!

(not my photos) this is the couch. its color is described as "cappuccino" I thought a round coffee table would look good.

This is the darker version. described as "charcol"

This is the chair I really would love to incorperate in the space. I guess its a taupe color?

Finally, this is the living room space i'm working with. I didn't wanna get too big of a couch because I wanna try to fit a 4 seater dining table.

This is also the tv stand I am considering. its described as a "dark walnut."

Apolgies if this post is all over the place. just really in need of some design advice!

Comments (4)