SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olychick2

Target bonuses!

Olychick
2 years ago

I have a Target credit card for 5% off every purchase and free shipping. I mostly buy things that I'd get at a drug store, sundries, cleaning supplies, etc. The other day, I was doing an order and I noticed something called Target Circle and that I could vote for different non-profits to receive Target donations via points I had earned. I really had no idea I had Target Circle (whatever that is) or how you get it, but I suspect it requires their credit card. I was voting and noticed something on a tab called Partners and when I clicked on it, I found that you can get 4 months of Apple TV for free, 6 months of Apple Arcade (video games) and free icloud storage and maybe some other things.

I had free Apple TV for a while after I bought my last iphone, but I never watched it, however, I've been hearing about Ted Lasso and thought I'd like to see it, but my iphone subscription had expired.
Anyway, I now have 4 months to watch it for free and have marked my calendar to cancel it before I am charged. Thought maybe others may have missed this bonus if you shop at Target.

Comments (19)