Houzz Logo Print

Non-skid feet for laptop stand

2 years ago

The other day I was able find a very nice laptop stand at my local thrift store. It's made by Allsop.

The only problem is that it has these 4 rubber things that you stick into these 4 holes under the stand. From age, they are now hard and no longer have real traction. They are shaped like fat tacks.

I have been looking around for replacements but it's really tricky finding something that is sticky and does not slide. It's important that they prevent the stand from moving because it's in my bedroom and sometimes I knock into it at night (it's next to my bed).

Does anyone know a place I can get these "rubber feet" (or whatever they're called)?

I'm including a photo of the stand and the "rubber feet."

Comments (3)