SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Ordering pet food, & another Amz gripe

Oakley
2 years ago

From here on out I'm ordering from Chewy. I've had it up to HERE with super late or no delivery of Amz prime pet food, which I pay dearly for once a year, and we order hundreds of dollars of pet food and supplies from Amz. We have two large over a hundred pounds each dogs, and 4 cats that are addicted to cat crack. And once more the crack I ordered for the cats is delayed with no ETA. There's about a cup left and I hope I don't have to hide from them like last time.

Not only that, Amazon is sky high in pet food prices. Why? I thought they were supposed to match other store's pricing. They charge a lot more on pet food too.

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR CAT OWNERS. Because Amz is late with the Temptations I ordered, I went ahead and ordered Greenies feline dental pet treats to hold the addicts over untiil the uncut crack comes in from Chewy. ;) Have your cats eaten it and did they like it?

Why is both cat and dog food from Amz taking so long to get here, or doesn't arrive at all, when it's in the states, and everything else I order from Amz arrives on time??

PSA: Unless you've had your head in the sand, shipping from other countries is getting worse by the day so we need to order Christmas stuff now.

Artificial trees and decor is going up sky high in price.

Comments (18)