SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_957155516

Review of SubZero fridge, Asko dishwasher, Wolf oven

Jan Marr
2 years ago

We did a kitchen reno about 2 1/2 years ago. We bought a Sub-Zero refrigerator with built in water/ice dispenser through the door, Wolf electric wall oven (gas is not available in our building), and Asko dishwasher. About a month after installation, the dishwasher panel stopped working. A technician ordered the part which took about a month to arrive and repaired it. We haven’t had a problem since. (I hope I’m not jinxing myself.) Then the ice maker stopped working. A different technician is responsible for that product in our area. Again, a part had to be ordered and again, it took about a month to arrive. The icemaker clogs up frequently. It’s a poor design. In order to fix the clog, the whole unit has to come out. About 6 months after the oven was installed, it caused us grief while cooking our Christmas turkey. The oven kept turning off. We thought the electrical system was overloaded in our building with everyone cooking at the same time. Now, here we are in September 2021. I’m cooking a brisket on convection bake which takes many hours to cook at a low temperature. Once again, the oven keeps turning off and/or switching to another setting such as dehydrate or proof. We have a call into a technician. Hopefully, we’ll get a reply soon. We thought we were buying top of the line products.

Comments (12)