SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
victoria_needs

Ikea (Bodarp), Wren (Roman Leaf), Husk (Verde Brac on Ikea carcass)

2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'm currently planning a kitchen and looking at these three options who have a mid green tone. Ikea I worry about quality, Wren I feel like the design is a little clunkier and less minimal than I'd like, and Husk I haven't been able to see in real life.I'd love to hear from anyone who has had the above, about any pros and cons, or even better see some photos!
Thank you
V

Comments (4)

• 2 years ago

My original inspiration photo, unfortunately made by a French company who don't ship to the UK.

• PRO
    2 years ago

We do tons of IKEA kitchens and I haven't used Bodarp yet. But I've examined the door closely in the store and I like it. If you're environmental-minded you will appreciate that it's made in factories using renewable electricity and the door intself is made of recycled PET bottles. There is a similarly-constructed IKEA door called Kungsbacka which I have used in my own house and it has held up beautfully so far.

• 2 years ago
  • 2 years ago

Hi, what did you decide upon in the end? I'm trying to decide between Howdens, Ikea & Husk as I love the olive / sage green. Curious if you went for Husk as that's what we're most leaning towards.