SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helloitsme123

Help - Two Fisher & Paykel fridges side by side?

R B
2 years ago

We’re trying to put two 32” fisher & paykel fridges (17.1 cu ft each) side by side to get the same type of look as a Frigidaire professional side by side (since a Frigidaire isn’t available anytime soon). Has anyone done this? Are there any gotchas that we should be aware of? The thing that worries us is that we aren’t sure if there’s supposed to be a minimum gap between the 2 fridges - some people we’ve spoken to said you need up to 2 inches gap, some are saying you can put them right next to each other like the Frigidaire ones. These come with a joiner kit and a trim kit but both are optional from my understanding, so we’d like to not add the kits if possible and just build cabinets around the fridges, to make them look like the picture attached. So I guess my question is, do we need to have a minimum gap between 2 fridges if they are side by side?

Please let me know if you’ve done this or have any suggestions/alternatives/pictures for us. This is a new home build some need to tell our cabinet guys what size cutouts they need to build for the fridges.

Any help is highly appreciated!!!

Comments (13)