SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_41261610

CEO of Husqvarna Calls it Quits on Lawn and Garden Tractors (Petrol),

User
2 years ago

Husqvarna CEO recent quotes...

"Gardening machinery group Husqvarna HUSQb.STsaid on Tuesday it will restructure its struggling Consumer Brands division"

"The company blamed rising commodity prices and a “challenging U.S. retail market environment"

"CEO Kai Warn told Reuters that Consumer Brands’ loss in the quarter meant he no longer expected the group to reach its 10 percent operating profit target this year"

"Husqvarna said the Consumer Brands division would exit lower-price segments such as petrol-powered lawnmowers and garden tractors"

All above qoutes sourced by link provided toward bottom of page.

Dear Husqvarna,

I can't help but wonder if your "losses" have had a little something to do with your (still NOT "robust") frame/chassis problems on your Lawn and Garden Tractors (GT, TS).

Sorry to hear us pesky U.S. consumers expected you to honor your warranty and produce what your company claims in it's mis-leading adverts. Your corporate strategy of at least “10%” in profit may have been achieved by having a more professional and dependable consumer oriented business model.

Is this how Husqvarna plans to fix it's 16 year failed, weak, 26 lbs. GT/ TS Lawn Tractor chassis...... By quitting, because it's too challenging for them?(Chassis was started by AYP under Electrolux in 2005)

Examples over the years,

2018, My full story found here,

Sticky BEWARE OF HUSQVARNA GARDEN TRACTORS (PART 1)

This is what Johnny Products will show you, (the TS GT Husqvarna/ Craftsman Chassis is weak, the lawn tractor chassis is not)

For the rest of us, if you are planning to buy whats left of current reduced production and stock, good luck. My advice, RUN FROM HUSQVARNA.

I also wonder who will be making parts for what is already produced? MTD, Stanley Black and Decker?

You can read the CEO of Husqvarna's words here below (link). Pay attention to what Husqvarna says is important to them. Notice all of their “restructuring” plans and “losses” began in PRE-COVID years (this is not “pandemic” related loss).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-husqvarna-results-idUSKBN1K70XY

GT

Comments (2)

Sponsored