How do I fill this gap on my floor?

14 days ago
last modified: 14 days ago

I have laminate flooring and I was able to fix some gaps by sliding the planks closer together. However, there is a gap in one part that cannot be fixed by just sliding the panel closer. It looks like it is warped or something else…

What can I use to fill this gap? It is already flush to the edges above and below the gap and the edges--but this middle part is the only place it's happening.

Comments (9)