SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erika_mcconnell

Help with bathroom tile choices round 2

Erika McConnell
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

We are creating a new master bathroom. my house is from the 30s and has original art deco features in it and has the tudor type ceilings and look. i am wanting our master bath to complement the art deco/tudor feel (with out feeling like a period piece of course :)). I am thinking of using this tile (white with gold around the edge but not inlay) in the shower — it is approved for shower use but not floor. this tile will cover 3 walls in a 4x7 shower with glass door and curb. I am thinking black vanity and brass and black fixtures theoughout. i do not like things to be too matchy matchy and like some contrast. i am wondering which tile to choose for the floors — i am thinking a marble (or faux) for the bathroom floor with several ideas below — is there a favorite? Should i do more of a cararra with gold tones or gray? Will chevron compete too much with the hex or should i do larger rectangle tile? Or would you do something completely different (like not marble/faux marble). The bathroom floor is approximately 160 sqft. TIA!!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!