SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristarwhite

What do you think of these floor/counter/backsplash combos?

Krista
2 years ago

We originally planned on carrying our engineered wood floors into the kitchen, but got cold feet because our large dogs can often be very muddy and tend to drip water everywhere when they drink. We are leaning toward a concrete look, large format tile and have two we like in varying greys. Dark grey quartz counters with white cabinets and I think white backsplash with grey grout (not set that) We like a modern look, but not too cold, so would warm up with wood shelves and table, and we have teal mid century look chairs picked out. We have windows on 3 sides so lots of natural light and trees out the window. Tiles come in 30X30, 30x15, and 24x24. Kitchen is about 13x23 including the dining area. *Pics 1-3 are of the two tile samples, 4-5 are manufacturer pics of the tiles installed, and the rest inspiration pics (including one with wood floor that was or original idea). You can also see the floor that will be in adjoining rooms in my sample pics. Help me stop driving my husband crazy and make a decision already :)

Comments (13)